OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sark about to run through these Big 12 defenses with ease in these last few years. Basically taking advantage of what Lincoln Riley has been doing...should be winning 10 games minimum easily.

I wonder if deep down both these coaches were really in favor of moving to the SEC because it won't be as easy for them :lol:

Sark about to run through these Big 12 defenses with ease in these last few years. Basically taking advantage of what Lincoln Riley has been doing...should be winning 10 games minimum easily.

I wonder if deep down both these coaches were really in favor of moving to the SEC because it won't be as easy for them :lol:

Take it easy there...they lost to Arkansas

Sooners all szn

the-viral-photo-of-bowls-trapped-in-a-cupboard-wa-2-11262-1481571565-5_dblbig.jpg

Was time to let it all out
wow.png

Take it easy there...they lost to Arkansas
There is no other team in the Big 12 as good as Arkansas, especially on defense. Sark is arguably a better offensive mind than Lincoln Riley...if OU has been feasting on this weak conference every year on the strength of their offense then Sark can do the same. I never considered OU as legit contenders because of this but whatever level they have been on, Texas can at least do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom