OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's probably the order I'd have them in, too.

MSU and OU just get washed.

But I think Bama has to win the SEC title to get in... I don't think they're getting in with two L's unless everyone else around them slips, too.

That's gross negligence at this stage with the early signing period in December.

He's gotta go.

idk that they'd hire him. They prob go after Jeff Hafley because he has a prior connection to their AD Jarmond., If not him, someone of a similar vibe. The boosters already got their way and were able to hire Chip with zero school input so a hire wouldn't just be some booster club favorite. This AD is different than the last one Guerrerro was and probably won't let them go around the office for consecutive hires.

Last edited:
idk that they'd hire him. They prob go after Jeff Hafley because he has a prior connection to their AD Jarmond., If not him, someone of a similar vibe. The boosters already got their way and were able to hire Chip with zero school input so a hire wouldn't just be some booster club favorite. This AD is different than the last one Guerrerro was and probably won't let them go around the office for consecutive hires.
Damn, Hafley would hurt. I love that dude.

I am on record to say for the next 4-5 years, I can not talk ill about the Bruins because my friends son will be an upcoming freshman on a football scholarship next season. The tailgates are going to be lit.

gotta imagine its going to be something sexy. They should throw EVERYTHING at Kiffin.

If their boosters front the money for the buyout how much will they have to spend on a new staff? Chip bled them dry during a tough financial period for them. And like I mentioned above, they already did the all in on a dream coach thing with Chip and got burned bad. There could be some hesitancy because if they can't win with this coach, then who?

If their boosters front the money for the buyout how much will they have to spend on a new staff? Chip bled them dry during a tough financial period for them.
I think this next hire is going to show how serious they are. Casey Wasserman is going to open that check book and go big, especially with USC in disarray.

I think this next hire is going to show how serious they are. Casey Wasserman is going to open that check book and go big, especially with USC in disarray.
He did that already with Chip. It led to Dan Guerrerro stepping down.

How many times is their fanbase going to claim THIS is the hire that will show how serious they are? Mora... Neuheisel...

He did that already with Chip. It led to Dan Guerrerro stepping down.

How many times is their fanbase going to claim THIS is the hire that will show how serious they are? Mora... Neuheisel...
the next hire should be the one that makes other fan bases feel like this is the one. Can't trust the UCLA fan base anymore. They don't know what football is.

the next hire should be the one that makes other fan bases feel like this is the one. Can't trust the UCLA fan base anymore. They don't know what football is.
But Chip was THAT hire lol. Remember even this thread when it happened and how mad Florida fans were?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom