OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dilfer shouldn’t be putting his hands on kids like that, but he wasn’t the only one at the Elite 11 who said Rosen came off as uncoachable.

Let’s not forget Stanford backed off on him too due to his personality.
Nah you right 😂

What week 1 games are y’all looking forward to? Obviously I’m curious to see how the Buckeyes look with a new QB and against Minnesota who isn’t terrible. It’s a Thursday night game (yuck) so I’ll have Saturday to watch everything else. Some of the ones I’m looking forward to:

UNC/Va Tech
Penn State/Wisconsin
Indiana/Iowa
Louisiana/Texas (100% in hopes of texas losing)
UGA/Clemson
ND/FSU
UCLA/LSU

IF Miami/Bama is close at the half

He seems like a douche but that’s just me who has never met him
I’ve heard multiple college and people podcast people saying Rattler’s attitude and off the field issues will be a bigger knock on him come draft time than his decision making or any physical shortcomings he may have.

I don’t know what those off the field issues are but I do remember him being suspended by his team for a chunk of his senior year of high school? I think I saw people say he was a douche in QB 1 too?

I’ve heard multiple college and people podcast people saying Rattler’s attitude and off the field issues will be a bigger knock on him come draft time than his decision making or any physical shortcomings he may have.

I don’t know what those off the field issues are but I do remember him being suspended by his team for a chunk of his senior year of high school? I think I saw people say he was a douche in QB 1 too?

IIRC dude got caught getting some dome in a HS bathroom which got him suspended.

Off the field wise I think he’s fine, it’s just that his personality seems obnoxious, and is still obviously something he hasn’t grown out of it.

Bucky Brooks said that he was the type of kid who refuses to take responsibility for his mistakes, and would vocally put the blame on other kids.

Idk if that’s going to fly on NFL roster tbh. It’s probably working at OU because they are wining, but when things go south in the NFL, it’s going to interesting to see how he handles himself in a NFL locker room.

WTF.. the coaches at Bishop should be fired.
A 48 hour turn around for a football game in asinine, let alone being HS kids.

Last edited:
WTF.. the coaches at Bishop should be fired.
A 48 hour turn around for a football game in asinine, let alone being HS kids.

Exactly. I'm very surprised the parents even allowed this. I'm assuming they agreed to a quick turnaround because this would be a nationally televised game but it's still a terrible idea. It's difficult to tell professional basketball players, who play in a non-contact sport, to play every other night. Much less high school kids.

You don't even have time to game plan or look at film in a 48-hour span because you're still recovering from the first game. What were those coaches thinking? How did the school administrators allow us to happen?

What week 1 games are y’all looking forward to? Obviously I’m curious to see how the Buckeyes look with a new QB and against Minnesota who isn’t terrible. It’s a Thursday night game (yuck) so I’ll have Saturday to watch everything else. Some of the ones I’m looking forward to:

UNC/Va Tech
Penn State/Wisconsin
Indiana/Iowa
UGA/Clemson
ND/FSU
UCLA/LSU

Aside from FSU/ND and the 'big games' I'm most looking forward to Ole Miss / Louisville because I think that might be a 100 point total type game. And if Satterfield lost the team with some of his offseason antics, Ole Miss might put up 70 :lol:

UNC/Va Tech
Penn State/Wisconsin
Indiana/Iowa
UGA/Clemson
ND/FSU
UCLA/LSU

jack1.gif

UNC/Va Tech
Penn State/Wisconsin
Indiana/Iowa
UGA/Clemson
ND/FSU
UCLA/LSU

UGA/Clemson
Miami/Bama
Oregon/Fresno (I have Fresno winning outright)
USC/SJSU (SJSU could be good)

UCLA/LSU is one I’m watching.

Texas and Louisiana is interesting... Texas loses that game and they're staring down the barrel of a 2-4 or even 1-5 start and Sark falling off the wagon.

Last edited:
Tennessee names Joe Milton as their starting QB

The most hilarious part about this entire situation is how quickly Tennessee fans gave up on Harrison Bailey. I remember when he was still a recruit they would complain about how underrated he is and how he's the next great Tennessee QB and now they've thrown him on the scrap heap after his freshman year. Cold world

UCLA/LSU is one I’m watching.

Texas and Louisiana is interesting... Texas loses that game and they're staring down the barrel of a 2-4 or even 1-5 start and Sark falling off the wagon.
UCLA would beat LSU if DTR wasn't so damn sorry. UCLA won't win running inside zone 40 times.

Texas won't lose to ULL. I sure hope they do though.

Tennessee names Joe Milton as their starting QB

The most hilarious part about this entire situation is how quickly Tennessee fans gave up on Harrison Bailey. I remember when he was still a recruit they would complain about how underrated he is and how he's the next great Tennessee QB and now they've thrown him on the scrap heap after his freshman year. Cold world

Well the only saving grace is I wouldn’t think he could be any worse than Guarantano (or however it’s spelled) I swear that dude started for 4 years and always sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom