OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
62532965-3365-48C1-B455-132E75ACC975.jpeg

Damn, Frost looking defeated right now

I’d love to see a vice sports or something mini doc on these guys, I feel like we’re only scratching the surface :lol:
The thing is it’s not just them. Bud Elliott said he’s been working on a long form piece that wasn’t supposed to come out til signing day about the sudden emergence of prep schools due to the covid year giving schools unlimited scholarships and there not being as many spots available for the borderline guys.

There’s apparently a whole industry of online only sports prep schools taking in under recruited kids and traveling around serving as cannon fodder for the big high schools.

That’s less crazy to me than the fact Nick Starkel is still playing college football.

Like Year 7.
Lol yup. Jake Bentley, Brandon Peters, and KJ Costello were in that class and still hanging around too.

EDIT

I JUST learned KJ Costello is on the chargers practice squad. Backing up Herbert who was in his class and division? That’s tough.

Who’s Miss State’s QB then?

Lol yup. Jake Bentley, Brandon Peters, and KJ Costello were in that class and still hanging around too.

EDIT

I JUST learned KJ Costello is on the chargers practice squad. Backing up Herbert who was in his class and division? That’s tough.

Who’s Miss State’s QB then?
Would assume Will Rogers?

Sawyer Robertson should have that job before too long, I'd guess.

Jake Fromm got cut. Most people saw this coming. The only reason he made the roster last year was because Buffalo kept three QBs and used Jake as a COVID QB. He should have stayed in college his senior year. Will definitely go down as one of the most misguided early entry decisions of recent history.

He comes from a pretty well-off family, so it's not like his family really needed him to go to the NFL early and he was in the middle of playing the worst stretch of football of his career and then he decides to go pro. Anyway, he'll be back in Houston county coaching high school football in the next year or two so this just gives him a head start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom