OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laughing at Coach Prime trying to sneaky link with the Big 12 while they're losing teams. Better stay that *** here with the rest of us SWAC schools.

On another note, can't wait to see what Ole Miss does this season.

Crazy that Penn State has 24 commits already. Wonder if they pushed for that knowing that things may shutdown (especially visit wise) in the fall and wanted to load up as many in the boat as they could

24 commits already is nuts.

Wanted to sprint out to the #1 class EARLY... And still barely cleared Bama and Ohio State. :lol: :lol:

Hyped for the Miami Bama game. Will be in attendance I just hope my canes don’t get blown out >D.

Having spent two+ decades of my life watching A&M finish second for recruits, watching their message boards go up in flames when they lose a kid, when kids cancel visits last minute to go to LSU or Texas or Oklahoma, or had rides fall through or car trouble coming to campus...

It is hysterical being on the other side of it right now and watching Texas boards meltdown over kids like Bryce Anderson and David Hicks trending towards A&M... Accusing Steve Wiltfong of taking A&M payouts to generate buzz for them.

Mad funny.

David Hicks is the 2023 DL right? He’s going to pop already?
'23 five-star kid... Not close to a decision, but Allen is very A&M friendly and there's a lot of momentum A&M's way early.

They're losing their minds because he grew up outside Austin and went to UT games growing up.

They're moving dangerously close to top-of-the-line defensive line recruiting. Terry Price and Elijah Robinson are nuts. The 2022 group is going to have a chance to be insane.

State of Florida has 53 kids in the Top 247 for 2023 after this last update :sick:. Going to be a crazy year. 2 5 Star WRs in SFLA between Brandon Innis and Jalen Brown.

N41D N41D why isn’t TAMU on Evan Stewart? Shocked he’s a UF and Texas battle

State of Florida has 53 kids in the Top 247 for 2023 after this last update :sick:. Going to be a crazy year. 2 5 Star WRs in SFLA between Brandon Innis and Jalen Brown.

N41D N41D why isn’t TAMU on Evan Stewart? Shocked he’s a UF and Texas battle
Sark

Honestly don't know the situation with Stewart and A&M... He's probably Florida bound, if I had to guess based on what I've seen/heard.

They're probably the favorites for Chris Marshall and Brennan Thompson... With Noah Thomas already in the fold, they may not need/want more than three.

But Stewart's a guy I don't get why they haven't prioritized as much. Kinda feels like the kinda dude that just ain't into A&M.

The pac 12 and Big 10 are going to block/delay playoff expansion and push for espn to lose exclusive rights to the CFP.

Sark has them behind UF :lol:
Honestly don't know the situation with Stewart and A&M... He's probably Florida bound, if I had to guess based on what I've seen/heard.

They're probably the favorites for Chris Marshall and Brennan Thompson... With Noah Thomas already in the fold, they may not need/want more than three.

But Stewart's a guy I don't get why they haven't prioritized as much. Kinda feels like the kinda dude that just ain't into A&M.
I saw somewhere he was a Florida silent but likes Sark so that's why they're still in it.

Marshall is an A&M lean but SC is gonna put up a small fight.

I saw somewhere he was a Florida silent but likes Sark so that's why they're still in it.

Marshall is an A&M lean but SC is gonna put up a small fight.
The A&M guys have long thought Stewart was simply bought into the Bama wideout sales pitch and what Sark would do with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom