OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whos even in it at this point?

Stroud, Kenneth Walker and Bryce?
Don’t forget the savior at QB for OU. Guaranteed spot as long as Riley’s there. No matter looking like **** against Kansas (they beat Texas after all) and getting pulled against Baylor.

:lol: Texas…

No bowl. No extra practices. 6 straight L’s for maybe the first time ever. Recruits openly mocking them on officials to Austin. Boosters trying to strong arm personnel changes/more white kids playing. Kansas State looming. Tied to this loser Sark.

Total disarray. Shambles.

I’m curious to see if they move tOSU above Oregon Tuesday if Oregon pulls out a close one. Not that it matters but I wanna see the committee contradicts themselves again about head to head

6nlU.gif
pmx-ESPN-GD3.jpg

Last edited:
Man y’all were goofing on A&M for giving Jimbo $95MM in the off-season but were caping for Mel Tucker getting that same contract a couple days ago.

Watching an Alabama game on CBS is the worst ******* experience.

Ark TE just dropped a pass that hit him the hands. Ness only wanted to talk about how great the coverage was while the replay he was talking over showed the TE clearly dropping a very catchable ball.

Can’t wait for this ******* dinosaur to die.

Corrected Verne to Ness. Sentiment still stands against Danielson. Listening to him is impossibly worse than listening to Collinsworth on Sundays.

Last edited:
Will college ever change that “down” without contact rule? I wish they would. I would love seeing dudes be able to have continuation after falling down

A couple of quick observations from the first half of this Alabama game
1. This Alabama team is ordinary by their standards. Nothing particularly scary about them.

2.These are trying to cheat for Alabama. Three questionable calls on that Arkansas drive alone 🤣🤣🤣

3. Like many of you, I can't wait until ESPN takes over the rights for the SEC. My big complaint For the last decade has been how long the CBS games take. There's no reason regulation college football games should take 4 hours. Too many commercial breaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom