OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Dabo lost both coordinators to P5 gigs, had a bad year, has a 12-man signing class that features two special teams guys, AND they’re staring running into next season with under 75 guys on scholarship?

**** that guy all the way around. :pimp:

So Dabo lost both coordinators to P5 gigs, had a bad year, has a 12-man signing class that features two special teams guys, AND they’re staring running into next season with under 75 guys on scholarship?

**** that guy all the way around. :pimp:

Im here for it

lil ole dabo

Alums just don’t care for a multitude of reasons
Some influential ones care because they dream of what could be. Most of the Ivy’s already have nice on campus stadiums (Yale, Harvard (a landmark), Penn) so it’s definitely something that could be accomplished.

But yeah they don’t NEED revenue sports like most FBS schools do so it would take a top-down philosophical change to pursue being competitive in an undignified brute sport like football and none of those administrations want anything to do with those optics. (Could you imagine Ed Orgeron or Brian Kelly at Yale?) Not when they’re bringing in just as much in foreign donor money without. They’re content with Olympic sports.

Some influential ones care because they dream of what could be. Most of the Ivy’s already have nice on campus stadiums (Yale, Harvard (a landmark), Penn) so it’s definitely something that could be accomplished.

But yeah they don’t NEED revenue sports like most FBS schools do so it would take a top-down philosophical change to pursue being competitive in an undignified brute sport like football and none of those administrations want anything to do with those optics. (Could you imagine Ed Orgeron or Brian Kelly at Yale?) Not when they’re bringing in just as much in foreign donor money without. They’re content with Olympic sports.

Can I imagine it? Hell, I dream of it lmao

95% just don’t care, and as I said, multitude of reasons.

NgWFa6bp1oViwWwdfVYU1Wwy8_w8O0bsinJjyLZGD7M.jpg

Not NSD related but a popular topic in this thread…

Yall see this most recent Urban Meyer story? Kicked Josh Lambo for missing kicks? :lol: :lol:

Yalls man is like if Trump voters were a football coach. Losing his ****in marbles.

TIL the #1 recruit for 2022 was a CB.

Also, he had a damn near perfect 247 composite score.

Also, he was committed to FSU?? But he dipped and signed with coach prime???

**** it, go gata 🐊🐊🐊

Not NSD related but a popular topic in this thread…

Yall see this most recent Urban Meyer story? Kicked Josh Lambo for missing kicks? :lol: :lol:

Yalls man is like if Trump voters were a football coach. Losing his ****in marbles.

Hopefully Lambo got a quick fade in with urban. You mean to tell me a grown man with millions kicked another grown man with millions and a scrap didn't break out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom