OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just about to post this. Sounds like he knows something.
He does. He’s one of if not the primary guy to listen to of all those networks.

Connor Bazelak entertaining throwing his name in the portal. :lol:

We’re in a world where multi-year entrenched P5 starters with no threat to their jobs or no coaching changes are kicking around leaving. Wild. :lol:

He does. He’s one of if not the primary guy to listen to of all those networks.

Connor Bazelak entertaining throwing his name in the portal. :lol:

We’re in a world where multi-year entrenched P5 starters with no threat to their jobs or no coaching changes are kicking around leaving. Wild. :lol:

They really need to get rid of ESD or it’s going to de facto ruin bowl season with player and coach movement.

UCF about to be annoying as hell after clapping UF’s cheeks :lol:

Was looking forward to watching the game tomorrow night with my Dad just cause it was Hawaii playing but now there are no bowls on xmas eve :frown:

Good look for Gram Fam.
ADB6F01B-E6FB-4AF6-B9E8-D52106D2A2A9.jpeg

smart-thinking.gif

Can’t have a losing bowl record in ‘21 if you “ain’t” invited. Go Noles!!!

And I hope the SEC goes 0 and whatever because I’m a hater 😍😍😍. Give us that invite so we can make some loot, too, though 🤣

smart-thinking.gif

Can’t have a losing bowl record in ‘21 if you “ain’t” invited. Go Noles!!!

And I hope the SEC goes 0 and whatever because I’m a hater 😍😍😍. Give us that invite so we can make some loot, too, though 🤣

Didn’t FSU have the longest bowl game streak before recently? I coulda sworn it was them

Didn’t FSU have the longest bowl game streak before recently? I coulda sworn it was them

They did. And that went down the drain lol. I think the academic scandal circa ‘06 was technically a break in appearances because they weren’t recognized by the NCAA, but I believe it was 36 games.

I still enjoy the 'meaningless' non playoff bowls before new years. Fun to watch with friends/fam or something to put on in background while doing other things.

Ever since the Soakers lost to UAB I’m out on gambling on CFB until the Playoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom