OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost every team that’s participated in the playoff more than once has been blown out (depending on your definition of blown out)

-Ohio State
-Clemson
-Oklahoma
-Alabama
-Notre Dame

And then single appearances have been a lot of blowouts too:

-FSU
-Oregon
-Washington
-MSU
-Michigan

So really only UGA and LSU have been the only two who haven’t been blown out. Crazy

Earned a cut a-$-$

But if people going jump to question cincy.. might as well take a look at some of these other frauds

1641079675888.gif

Michigan are frauds for losing to a team with superior talent?

Literally everyone not Bama or UGA are frauds this year.

Someone's gotta play in these games, and nobody really put together a better case than Michigan.

If people going bury cincy, might as well kick these others too

Plus F both of them teams.. especially OSU

Someone's gotta play in these games, and nobody really put together a better case than Michigan.

Every team that makes the playoffs and loses is labeled frauds by people who’s teams regularly go 6-6/7-5 cmon man you’ve been here long enough

If people going bury cincy, might as well kick these others too

Plus F both of them teams.. especially OSU

"If others are going to have brain dead takes, I should too."

I don't subscribe to that.

I do find it funny that people are lamenting that these teams with 3-deep lineups of 5 stars are missing 4 guys who opted out and that’s why they’re struggling.

Oh I’m sorry is that the difference in this game? Like Utah doesn’t have like 13 blue chips on their whole roster :lol:

"If others are going to have brain dead takes, I should too."

I don't subscribe to that.

I, for one, am glad cincy got their shot and yesterday shouldn’t be some grand referendum

Much rather that, than seeing Norte dame get their backs blown out

While I enjoy watching notre dame get their backs blown out, don’t need them get rewarded over certain other schools

Watching this team it’s like “damn this offense is so dangerous” and then they score and I’m like “damn the defense has to come on the field now”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom