Screenshot_20220117-220123.png

Nolan Smith
Tykee Smith
Chris Smith
Robert Beal
Kelee Ringo
Jalen Carter
William Poole

That is six starters/major contributors from this year's team and an all-American who didn't play it all this season.

Our defense should actually be very good next year if we can groom inside linebackers. I expect this to be a top five unit

I’m sure the kid will end up good down the line, but this clip will always be the first thing I think of w/ him

Looks like Charlie Villanueva with a crop-top and dishwashing gloves on. Lol

Then he started the drill and started slapping and dude saying “c’mon dawg, c’mon dawg. Eh, effort is everything” … I probably watched that clip 10 times, just laughing. Thanks for the chuckle 🤣😂

Pac 12 guy, who I believe because he was on the ACC blocking the playoff thing before everyone else kinda was, says the ACC's publicly stated reasons are phony.

He claims that the ACC blocked the 12 team playoff because it makes it easier for Notre Dame to get in and the ACC doesn't want that. They're still negotiating to try to bring ND into the ACC full time and would lose leverage if the playoff expanded.

Wetzel said the conferences couldn't agree on 8 teams because they are fighting over the automatic qualifiers. Some conferences want 5+1 and other conferences want no conference champions getting auto bids. I'd bet the SEC want to do away with auto qualifiers.

EDIT

Sounds like others are picking up on that too

They currently need unanimous approval to change the CFP. In 2026 (the last year of the playoff) the vote to expand doesn't have to be unanimous anymore to expand.

I genuinely hope these kids that enter are able to land somewhere and enter it with good reason/information, but man that portal can be very humbling

I genuinely hope these kids that enter are able to land somewhere and enter it with good reason/information, but man that portal can be very humbling

If you’re not good. You’re just not good. And it’s a numbers game. These kids take all these pictures, camps, hype videos, rankings, etc. bottom line, you have to play the game. That’s what matters.

It really separates the elite from the average. You can transfer as much as you want, but the game film doesn’t lie.

Glad AR-15 is getting his money but what exactly are " never before seeing highlights?" Does he expect fans to pay for practice footage? High school stuff?

Glad AR-15 is getting his money but what exactly are " never before seeing highlights?" Does he expect fans to pay for practice footage? High school stuff?

If it's like what the NBA and NFL are trying to do, it's probably NFTs being made out of all-22 and practice footage, yeah. Unaired camera angles.

That's weird. The link was embedding with a summary when I posted it last night.

That's a FOIA rquest production of the UM president's school email.

I knew his daughter from my time in AA :lol:. That’s wild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom