OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
What names have even floated on that side?
Doug Belk, Mason, Glenn Schumann…

LB Coach from the dolphins popped up today as a Co-DC option as a non-playcalling option.

I’m not too worried about it. It’s not for lack of interest, from all accounts.

I guess I just don’t get how you can discount the years of good/great offenses though. There’s a hell of a lot more good/really good on there than anything else :lol:. Is there something schematically you’re not a fan of?

SP+

OC
2012 77
2013 33
2014 21
2015 60

HC
2016 10
2017 45
2018 28
2019 83
2020 61
2021 60
Last thing on Candle. His YPP numbers

14th, 27th, 43rd, 28th, 8th, 5th, 36th, 17th, 25th, 36th

That’s from this year on back. I’m definitely sold here.

If you’re gonna hire tempo guy on O it makes sense to pair that w/ a DC like Belk who’s used to calling defense for one of those teams

I think that’s part of why the Bateman/Longo pairing at UNC didn’t work well, where as a combo like Briles & Odom worked well at Arky

If you’re gonna hire tempo guy on O it makes sense to pair that w/ a DC like Belk who’s used to calling defense for one of those teams

I think that’s part of why the Bateman/Longo pairing at UNC didn’t work well, where as a combo like Briles & Odom worked well at Arky
dacomeup dacomeup is going to yell I’m wrong but Mario won’t run a tempo offense.

Do you remember what Percy did to the Broncos?

Deebo is a healthier Percy Harvin imo.

Oh yeah, that was one of the best (Non QB) super bowl performances in recent memory. Percy was one of those freak generational talents. Thinking about how they utilize Deebo right now reminds me of Percy in college/NFL.

“A lot of it was out of necessity,” Rodgers says during a mid-October weeknight drive home from the Packers’ practice facility. “I’ve had a bad knee for 17, 18 years of my life, and it’s forced me to do certain things to offset the pressure on that knee and figure out ways to throw that were pain-free.

“The other part of it was just figuring out how to get ground force when throwing,” he adds, referring to how the Foot Pop launches his throwing motion and allows him to rotate his core faster and farther through his delivery. “And being able to throw from different platforms and weight distributions. [It allows] me to put my hodgepodge of arm angles and weight distribution throws into one and be able to throw from really any platform.”

Rodgers says he often daydreams about adaptations he can make to his mechanics. Sometimes, he finds himself conjuring tweaks while rewatching episodes of The Office, his favorite show.

Will Hewlett, a private quarterback instructor for the football think tank QB Collective as well as a personal coach for Saints rookie Ian Book and Oklahoma star freshman Caleb Williams, popularized the Foot Pop on social media. He tracked the move as it spread first down Green Bay’s depth chart and then through all levels of football and now teaches it to his clients, some of whom have yet to reach high school.

“[Team coaches] were like, ‘Knock that crap off,’ ” Hewlett says. “ can’t just say, ‘Well, Aaron Rodgers does it,’ because a coach will say, ‘[He’s] not Aaron Rodgers.’ But how are we going to get another Aaron Rodgers if we don’t let these kids figure this stuff out?”

The bible. The hourglass! Venny picked up a few things from Dabo.

-----
Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 3.08.34 PM.png

atlsfinest atlsfinest @liltank0206

He also picked up a Coke habit

I haven't been more proud of a player than I am of Caleb Williams. He deserves the best and any team better have $$$ (that goes without saying) but power and RESPECT. Hopefully Jadakiss will make an appearance in his announce press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom