OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugly debut for Haynes King tonight.

Lots to like. But lot of room for improvement with some decision making and just speeding things up.

LSU… :lol: :smh:

Idk if UCLA is actually good or LSU’s defense is that bad.

Also, this Max Johnson kid needs to be benched.

BA6C5BCD-1716-45EC-BA09-F15C08C95282.gif

That was a fantastic defensive game from Georgia. Offense struggled and the offensive lines specifically didn't play well. Will get better, especially once we get Darnell Washington, Dominique Blalock, George Pickens and hopefully Gilbert.

That was a fantastic defensive game from Georgia. Offense struggled and the offensive lines specifically didn't play well. Will get better, especially once we get Darnell Washington, Dominique Blalock, George Pickens and hopefully Gilbert.
With all the pro $$$$$ Pickens has on the table, you think he is going to try and play this season? For his own best interest he should never suit up for the dawgs again.

With all the pro $$$$$ Pickens has on the table, you think he is going to try and play this season? For his own best interest he should never suit up for the dawgs again.

Who knows. It depends on how the team is doing. I think if we're undefeated and firmly in the national title hunt, I think it might be worthwhile for him to come back. Also, I think he can help his draft stock. He's not a definitive, top 10 pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom