OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Whispers* Sam Howell too.

6D87D2C1-CBD8-485B-B515-3A812584E58F.jpeg

nako xl nako xl I think you have brought up this point in here as well.

It’s interesting because as a group I’ve never really seen their OL pop as athletes, which is surprising because that seems like they prioritize that at just about every other position. Carman could have maybe been one of those guys had he gotten that bad weight off of him but he never did.

nako xl nako xl I think you have brought up this point in here
as well.

It’s interesting because as a group I’ve never really seen their OL pop as athletes, which is surprising because that seems like they prioritize that at just about every other position. Carman could have maybe been one of those guys had he gotten that bad weight off of him but he never did.

They seemed to play better as a unit than the sum of their individual parts. Having Watson, Lawrence, Etienne and all that talent with the receivers made up for the lack of individual studs on the oline

Found the rest of his posts. This gem below is AWESOME.

Re: Wow - that's a bold take.***

User Logo

RunJumpCatch®posted 6 minutes ago
110%er [7798 pts / 100%]
https://www.tigernet.com/upgrade.do

Yep. I’ve been struggling to figure out the difference between Trevor Deshaun and DJ. The talent is there for all three. The character is there for all three. The big game experience is there for all three(high school championships) then I started thinking about the high school and college aged kids in California and Oregon and Washington state and the extreme difference in just about every aspect of life. How they are raised. how they are taught. how they handle difficult situations (everyone wins, safe spaces, etc ) and that got me thinking southern football has been the strongest toughness college football played in the NCAA for decades now. And the biggest difference I can see is culture and how these kids are brought up in schools and taught by their teachers and coaches.

RunJumpCatch®posted 6 minutes ago
110%er [7798 pts / 100%]
https://www.tigernet.com/upgrade.do

and that got me thinking southern football has been the strongest toughness college football played in the NCAA for decades now. And the biggest difference I can see is culture and how these kids are brought up in schools and taught by their teachers and coaches.
I’ve been telling people you can’t win football games teaching critical race theory smh

Never thought the day would come where I’d hate FSU less than Norte dame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom