OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

FKhquPNXEAsqqBS

LA sports has been having a hell of a run man...

OU fans are gonna be melting down all day :lol:

Folks wanted Harbaugh gone now they about to get that wish. I’m hearing Harold Goodwin was in Ann Arbor for a reason
Honestly, never saw the success of this year coming... Offense got better in the red zone when it mattered... Did not turn the ball over.... A DC that mixed and taught multiple defenses helped a ton... It was a 180 from the previous 3 years... Kudos to Jim and his crew... Looks like the "Jim is betting on HIMSELF" narrative by taking a big pay cut was true... Kinda looks like betting on himself that HE could be attractive to NFL GMs... Maybe he saw this season as about as good as he could do at Michigan as well... It can't be a fun job with the amount of arrogant *** holes this fan bases produces.

Overton might be headed to Texas A&M. Presumably, he was a heavy Georgia lien until very recently.

I really don't understand what Texas A&M's plan is to keep all of these five star defensive lineman happy. I expect a lot of attrition in the next year and a half.

Not trying to be a hater, I just look back to Georgia's 2018 class, which was one of the best ever at the time, and I look at the number of players who left the program (Justin Fields, Cade Mays, Brent Cox, Otis Reese) within the first year or two (to be fair, that senior group just won a national title lol). It will be interesting to see how Texas A&M handles things and how this class looks two or three years from now

I’m fine with giving Hart and this staff a year to earn the job, but anything less than 9 wins should necessitate a coaching search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom