OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dolphins owner Stephen Ross: "I'm not going to be the person to take Jim Harbaugh from the University of Michigan. I hope he stays there."

10:38 AM · Jan 10, 2022

Not overly surprising, but funny nonetheless, if it comes to fruitiion.

:lol::lol::lol:

Is Michigan really going to hire from within to replace Harbs?

I don't think they would have much of a choice at this point. All of the good candidates have taken jobs already. There would be forced to have an interim coach for 2022 with the hopes of getting a top candidate at the end of next season.

I don't think they would have much of a choice at this point. All of the good candidates have taken jobs already. There would be forced to have an interim coach for 2022 with the hopes of getting a top candidate at the end of next season.
Lol two of the better candidates for the Michigan job didn’t take jobs. Matt Campbell and Luke Fickell. Hart or Gattis could possibly get promoted but yea, you’re wrong. :lol:

Lol two of the better candidates for the Michigan job didn’t take jobs. Matt Campbell and Luke Fickell. Hart or Gattis could possibly get promoted but yea, you’re wrong. :lol:

No decent coach is going to leave their program after NSD, c'mon now. Even the Michigan State situation a couple of years back was well you need situation and I don't see Michigan doing that route.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20220129-230407.png

Looks like the new Auburn OC, who's been on the job for less than a month, may already be on his way out. Track at home, Harsins has already lost/fired His OC and DC from his first year and maybe in need of a new OC. At this rate, they should have just stuck with Gus because Harsins might set the program back a decade.

It's official, Auburn's OC is out. What is going on there?
Screenshot_20220130-224258.png

That feels like it's gonna flirt HEAVY with pay-for-play.

What does a university-wide NIL deal even look like?

Looks like the NCAA is moving towards penalizing fake injuries. Players will likely need to miss a certain number of plays or the remainder of the series. Teams can use a timeout to get that defender back.

Doesn’t seem like you can determine if an injury is real or fake but I wouldn’t be against making a player sit out for a certain number of plays if the game stops for them getting hurt. That way it’s not saying something is fake but taking precaution (and if it is fake, well you’re missing a few plays)

How do you determine "fake injury" though?

Do you just blanket "if play stops and a guy leaves the field, he sits the rest of the series"?

Yeah, I think you've got it. I think it's just a blanket rule that if a player stops play due to injury that player would need to sit out the remainder of the series or the team could call a timeout to bring that player back.

All the Michigan fans I know swear that Jimmy is using the NFL interviews for a bigger pay day...

Lol
Anybody that feels they know what Jim is thinking is comical... This dude has always gone about things in his own way... I have no idea what he will do... Happy to see the team beat the Buckeyes and win the B1G and go to the CFP... Been too damn long... If he goes, he goes... No reason for me to worry or get upset... Go Blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom