OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulling out fancy unis for a guy like Mertz is like wearing a Phoenix Suns 2021 Championship T Shirt.

Wisconsin fans execute their fav "Jump Around" thing at the end of the 3Q, then the Badgers give up 24 points in the fourth. :wow:

My brother dragicon dragicon knows how bad Joel was at CU. The only memorable play I can remember was when he got blown up when they went down to Miami that year.

the most excitement I’ve ever had with Joel Klatt was when he was working for fox and told national television that the buffs new champions center was top 5 facilities in the country. I thought maybe that will help with us putting out a good product. Here we are, 5 years later and there aren’t many programs, if any, that are worse than the buffs.

…and my childhood team, the badgers are getting worked now.

I think this will be a good year to do other activities on saturdays.

Very rare you ever see a running clock in an SEC game

isnt this normal? I thought they made this rule change a few years ago where the clock only stops on incompletions and to set the chains. If you run out of bounds with more than 5 (?) minutes left in the 4th, the clock still runs. Under 5 min it stops when running out of bounds.

:smh:

AC84084B-D00B-4788-B44E-685C11214C5F.jpeg

Last edited:
The hell is Aaron Hansford doing on that play? Yikes.

Kendall Briles is a scum bag but that son of a ***** is a offensive master mind.

Left side of A&M’s line is abysmal.

Tre Williams is wrecking anything A&M wants to do offensively by himself.

Crazy thing is that it opened +7 I think. A&M hasn't impressed me at all.
Couldn't believe they were favored. I'm also on West Virginia tonight.
Man N41D N41D actually scared me away from it. Calzada is awful though it’s going to be tough in any of these matchups with him playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom