OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
N41D N41D How y’all feeling about the Arkansas game tomorrow?
I’d be at least a little surprised if A&M didn’t win. They’re just more talented across the board.

I just don’t think Arkansas is all that good - and their passing game is the exact style of offense A&M generally suffocates at this point. They’ll get yards on the ground but can they convert 3rd down or in the red zone where A&M is at its best? I think Jefferson just isn’t very good.

Their biggest advantages are primarily just how big and grown and developed they are in the trenches. But A&M is so good up front defensively and Arkansas doesn’t really generate pressure and they’re not very good in the secondary.

It’ll be close - it always is - but I just think I trust A&M more to get stops when they need to.

All that said - Calzada could totally turn into a potato and throw the game away.

75327950-0068-40A9-BE18-67565B0F2656.gif

O Der We Go Fresno!

The quality of play this year has been terrible. ND should be blowing out Wisky.

Miami administration has been a joke for sometime. As a former yet current CANES FAN I think they are scared what a great football team would do and the types of people that they claim it brings to the program which isn't true. Instead of embracing the sports program they want to bury it. They don't want people like Uncle Luke around and candidly I doubt they want their former players around. Donna S and others use the job for their own political ambitions which is a joke. The talent is there, the coach isn't and hasn't been for sometime.

Miami administration has been a joke for sometime. As a former yet current CANES FAN I think they are scared what a great football team would do and the types of people that they claim it brings to the program which isn't true. Instead of embracing the sports program they want to bury it. They don't want people like Uncle Luke around and candidly I doubt they want their former players around. Donna S and others use the job for their own political ambitions which is a joke. The talent is there, the coach isn't and hasn't been for sometime.
USC West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom