OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
LSU and Georgia and near identical programs, talent everywhere with lackluster QB play.

As for USC everybody keeps saying Eric B. but he should be first in line for a NFL HC position, I’m looking at you Chicago. Just give Lane Kiffin the keys once and for all, clearly the program likes him and he’s been pretty successful at the college level.

USC has turned into Tennessee west.
welcome!!!
Big money booster running the program into the ground
Bruh there have been so many times over the last season I’ve been like, “damn I wonder what Gunna thinks about this.”

Especially the Tee Martin fiasco (at both schools.)

I still think LSU is the better job than UGA, but GA HS FB does a much better job of producing quality QB’s than Louisiana does. You would think that the proximity to TX HS FB would rub off on them schematically, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

UGA hasn’t been able to get those guys (or hold on to them in Fields’ case) but you have to assume they’ll get and hang to one of those guys eventually.

Yeesh....just was reading and I completely missed this decade of LSU football :lol:

1989 -- 4-7
1990 -- 5-6
1991 -- 5-6
1992 -- 2-9
1993 -- 5-6
1994 -- 4-7
1995 -- 7-4-1
1996 -- 10-2
1997 -- 9-3
1998 -- 4-7
1999 -- 3-8

The hell is happening at OSU with Kerry Coombs?

Got dudes bringing nunchucks to work and ****.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
This dudes destroying PK Sam who went after Bobby Bowden. Tweets start here

I think this is the original tweet

Bruh there have been so many times over the last season I’ve been like, “damn I wonder what Gunna thinks about this.”

Especially the Tee Martin fiasco (at both schools.)
Crazy that two historic schools going through the exact same issue.
Nothing good comes from having One big booster controlling things and these two schools are proof of how one idiot can ruin a ****ing money train

How you been gunna?
Been great.
change of direction in my life.
went from Hotel management to partners in owning a successful cleaning company to selling off to getting another degree in Human performance and now im doing strength & conditioning coaching.
How are you ? ****, How’s everyone ?

Crazy that two historic schools going through the exact same issue.
Nothing good comes from having One big booster controlling things and these two schools are proof of how one idiot can ruin a ****ing money train

Very proud to hear that your doing well. I'm doing ok. Lost my mom to cancer in June so you know how that goes. Still chugging along on the lawyer track but just taking things one day at a time. NT has been such a huge blessing for me these last couple of years.

Maann...we really are gonna have to hear all this USC wannabe coach talk already in September, huh? :smh:

I'm rooting for Fleck. :lol:
I feel the same way. Got a co-worker who called me today to talk about it for like 1.5 hours. All I wanted to do was just smoke some weed and watch the birds in the back yard before the kids come home from school but I gotta listen to him and his opinion it should be Chris Petersen.

Lord help me if we hire CP. Its too early for this talk!

I feel the same way. Got a co-worker who called me today to talk about it for like 1.5 hours. All I wanted to do was just smoke some weed and watch the birds in the back yard before the kids come home from school but I gotta listen to him and his opinion it should be Chris Petersen.

Lord help me if we hire CP. Its too early for this talk!

I got attacked on another message board for saying that’s a dud of a hire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom