OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Lambo got a quick fade in with urban. You mean to tell me a grown man with millions kicked another grown man with millions and a scrap didn't break out?

Ironic a kicker didn’t kick him back. And he got kicked because he missed kicks, then missed an opportunity to kick Urban 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ironic a kicker didn’t kick him back. And he got kicked because he missed kicks, then missed an opportunity to kick Urban 🤷🏻‍♂️
As the NT Jags delagate & knowing that Lambo missing FGs & extra points cost us 2 games this year…

I wish Urb would’ve uppercut his ***

If you had to guess three worst P5 signing classes at end of day today… and I gave you Kansas and Washington… could you guess the third without looking?

Hopefully Lambo got a quick fade in with urban. You mean to tell me a grown man with millions kicked another grown man with millions and a scrap didn't break out?
Lambo is more of a “turn the other cheek” guy.

Side note - I always find it fascinating he had a pro soccer career as a goalkeeper before going to A&M.

As the NT Jags delagate & knowing that Lambo missing FGs & extra points cost us 2 games this year…

I wish Urb would’ve uppercut his ***
Put some GD respeck on Lambo’s name. He’s too good for that scrub *** franchise. Y’all deserve about 10 more Urbans and Mike Mularkeys and Gus Bradleys. And maybe some more Marrones outside of that one division champ year.

D3DE4EE5-5B68-46D7-BCAC-528706E853D7.jpeg

Since we’re on the topic of HBCU’s

If FAMU would have jumped up before USF started their program and UCF jumped to FBS, what would they look like as a program today?

Arizona with the #35 class, ASU with the #84 class. I like the direction this is heading. Finally got some size on the defensive front

Urban gonna stay out of sight for a while plus it’s half of the OSU fans wants him back and don’t want him back. Urb gonna get that Texas job if Sark doesn’t work out.

Lambo is more of a “turn the other cheek” guy.

Side note - I always find it fascinating he had a pro soccer career as a goalkeeper before going to A&M.

Put some GD respeck on Lambo’s name. He’s too good for that scrub *** franchise. Y’all deserve about 10 more Urbans and Mike Mularkeys and Gus Bradleys. And maybe some more Marrones outside of that one division champ year.

D3DE4EE5-5B68-46D7-BCAC-528706E853D7.jpeg
Lambo definitely had a rep of being an *** in Jacksonville in the community :lol:

So where does Urb land?

Maybe I'm cynical but I think he's done done. Obviously he's done in the pros, I can't remember a coach who messed up that many times in less than a year.

Given his long track record of bad decision making, indiscretions, lack of institutional control and cover-up of assaults, I don't see him coaching at a major P5 program.

I think he's boothbound for the remainder of his career

Maybe I'm cynical but I think he's done done. Obviously he's done in the pros, I can't remember a coach who messed up that many times in less than a year.

Given his long track record of bad decision making, indiscretions, lack of institutional control and cover-up of assaults, I don't see him coaching at a major P5 program.

I think he's boothbound for the remainder of his career

You’d think he’d be done but some schools will hire anyone regardless of their track record

If you had to guess three worst P5 signing classes at end of day today… and I gave you Kansas and Washington… could you guess the third without looking?
I could. It's not going to get much better for those dummies either. They're basically self sanctioning with Herm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom