OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we really keeping it a 100, where those 2 programs are and project to be next year or 2 it probly makes more sense to go to JSU than FSU…Take out the Power 5 bias and the youngin in a better situation and chance to win games

Admittedly, Florida State has better facilities and resources and FSU games will be on national TV but other than that going to JSU makes sense.

Florida State is not in a good spot and it wouldn't surprise me if they don't make a bowl game over the next 3-4 years and it wouldn't surprise me at all if their coach doesn't make it pass next season. JSU is having more on the field success at this stage

TBH, I just hope he doesn't go down there with a target on his back. Outside MAYBE Deion, he's going to be the highest paid person on that campus.

Admittedly, Florida State has better facilities and resources and FSU games will be on national TV but other than that going to JSU makes sense.

Florida State is not in a good spot and it wouldn't surprise me if they don't make a bowl game over the next 3-4 years and it wouldn't surprise me at all if their coach doesn't make it pass next season. JSU is having more on the field success at this stage
Yea the coach thing lol try to bring up with Deion is funny considering the FSU coach bout 5 more losses form being outta there himself :lol: …JSU def gon have a few ESPN/ESPN2 games next season so ppl will see him

The most important thing for Trav is focus and health. He has an insane work ethic and drive, so that won't be an issue. He just needs to maintain his focus and level-head and stay healthy. As long as that happens, then the rest of things will take care of themselves and he'll be a 1st round pick in the '25 draft.

The S&C & nutrition part of the equation will be a difference from the Major D1 level, but at the position that he plays it won't me as much of one. It's not like he's one of these kids who needs to put on 40 lbs of muscle. As long as he gets to a good 185-190 by the end of his Jr year he'll be good.

The most important thing for Trav is focus and health. He has an insane work ethic and drive, so that won't be an issue. He just needs to maintain his focus and level-head and stay healthy. As long as that happens, then the rest of things will take care of themselves and he'll be a 1st round pick in the '25 draft.

The S&C & nutrition part of the equation will be a difference from the Major D1 level, but at the position that he plays it won't me as much of one. It's not like he's one of these kids who needs to put on 40 lbs of muscle. As long as he gets to a good 185-190 by the end of his Jr year he'll be good.

Is he the highest rated CB in quite some time? Didn’t check his all time

HBCUs produced more NFL HOFers than big time programs at one point.... I’m glad it’ll return to such
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. It'd take a monumental shift over decades for this to happen.

Here for it though. Got my masters from an HBCU. Wife got her bachelors from Jackson State. She only watches football when we're having a watch party, but bought ESPN+ to watch Jackson State vs Alcorn. :lol: :lol:

If you know anything bout HBCU’s nobody gon mess with yo, I can promise you he doesn’t have to worry bout a “target on his back” unless he wildin doing dumb **** :lol:

might be a lil different in west jackson. he'll likely be good though.

He gonna get worked by Malachi as soon as he step on campus.

☠️at him going to a FCS program as top player in HS and not being the best athlete or player on the field. WILD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom