Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

I don't think Tank is going to make it a telephone booth fight, that will open the door to Romero's only path to victory.

Rolly getting what he wants. I expect that to go 12 and UD for Tank just off the fact that Rolly wont allow himself to get TKOed or KOed :lol: .

I expect Rolly to win against one of these "top" dudes in a BIG upset and if he ever against Haney or Ryan Garcia. I dont see it with Tank.

I know Fury destroyed Wilder in the Rematch but for some odd reason i am liking Wilder to Ko Fury early this go around. I believe Fury has been doing more partying than training . Wilder looks like he is really focused this fight and it only takes one punch.

damn

thread really turned on fury?

it was just a month ago wilders doing bench press incorrectly and talking none sense

now most of yall got him winning like Fury didnt easily beat this dude in the first tow fights?

Wilder is going to get washed again, Fury by TKO 9.

Wilder’s only chance is a Hail Mary shot, and I doubt Fury is going to give Wilder enough space to land that shot with enough leverage to KO him.

damn

thread really turned on fury?

it was just a month ago wilders doing bench press incorrectly and talking none sense

now most of yall got him winning like Fury didnt easily beat this dude in the first tow fights?

Bro, fury could beat wilder 20 times and people will still say "wilder will knock him out in the next fight" lol. That's just how it is.

I've got fury winning easily again. Fight can go two ways for me. Either wilder is serious about actually trying to win, he gasses himself out early and gets stopped within 8 rounds. Or wilder just tries not to get stopped, loses every round and says the judges robbed him.

Well a lot of ppl are saying again that Fury been partying too much, unfocused, not in shape etc. The thing is, does Fury even need to be at 100% to beat Wilder? Also, of course Wilder always has a chance if he can land the falcon punch

Back
Top Bottom