Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

People really believe canelo can beat beterbiev? Lol

Yes and so does Canelo and Reynoso. I bet they see something they can exploit dispite Beterbiev heavy hands I think he’ll break him down.

Beterbiev & Bivol need to fight though but I think Canelo ends all that talk and speculation going to fight either one of those killers whether he wins or loses.

end of the day people are gonna hate if Canelo pulls it off just like the hater Andre Ward is already starting to say that Beterbiev looks vulnerable and on the decline etc.

Yes and so does Canelo and Reynoso. I bet they see something they can exploit dispite Beterbiev heavy hands I think he’ll break him down.

Beterbiev & Bivol need to fight though but I think Canelo ends all that talk and speculation going to fight either one of those killers whether he wins or loses.

end of the day people are gonna hate if Canelo pulls it off just like the hater Andre Ward is already starting to say that Beterbiev looks vulnerable and on the decline etc.

Lol I dont believe canelo and his team see what you think they see. I mean instead of jumping to pick a mark at cruiserweight, wouldnt they just go straight into a fight with beterbiev If they believed it was a winnable fight?🤷🏿‍♂️

Beterbiev is pound for pound the most physically strong fighter in boxing. Break him down? I doubt it. Styles make fights and as I said many times, canelos recent success has been against dudes that are trying to box him from the outside. Beterbiev stops canelo just like his previous 17 opponents.

they already dont have boxers int he ring, at least have the commentators some boxing aficionado or someone that knows some sort of boxing

like mauro is in the showtime team, put hims in there

the two calling the deron/gore fight are both idiots

thumbnail.jpeg

Seniesa estrada 😍

They should get the Hot Dog Eating Contest narrator George Shea do the intros

Back
Top Bottom