Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

its just a sport, with structure and rules, same as other sports. it's nothing like an actual fight.

What a fight looks like is dictated by skill set (or lack of)

If you get into a skirmish and you're getting boxing and or/mma vibes from next man you are ****ed either way :lol:

1639896598868.jpeg
This picture looks crazy to me.

Like is he flat on his back or his belly?

Ain't it funny how ugas gets this fight just a week after jaron ennis becomes Errol's mandatory.

Pbc must have given stanionis a boat load of step aside money to make sure errol didnt have to make that fight happen.

Ain't it funny how ugas gets this fight just a week after jaron ennis becomes Errol's mandatory.

Pbc must have given stanionis a boat load of step aside money to make sure errol didnt have to make that fight happen.

Wasnt aware boots was his mandatory. Damn so he got ennis and crawford knocking on his door lol.

I agree with it being a close one. Most counted ugas out vs Porter and pac and i thought he won against porter.

Wasnt aware boots was his mandatory. Damn so he got ennis and crawford knocking on his door lol.

I agree with it being a close one. Most counted ugas out vs Porter and pac and i thought he won against porter.

Yeah he became the mandatory when abdukakhorov got upset last weekend. I'm sure that made a lot of people upset lol. With ugas fighting stanionis, it was either fight boots or vacate the IBF title. It wouldve been all good if abdukakhorov won to buy errol some more time lol.

Attachments

• 20211219_105050.jpg
    20211219_105050.jpg
    377.7 KB · Views: 1,746
Back
Top Bottom