Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Impressed by Canelo's english improvement. He must be studying hard, because it seems like he went from none to understanding very well overnight.

IIRC he started taking lessons as soon as he signed with GB. He’s just really self conscious about it, which is why he’s held off on speaking in English until recently.

What he doesn’t understand though, is that bumbling through English is actually endearing to American audiences, especially to those of us with immigrant family members.

so I’m guilty of watching some Ryan Garcia’s YouTube vlogs, lol.... but I do hear Ryan and Canelo converse in English... I’d catch Canelo tell him “you’re a beast bro”

I like when BJS was asking questions during a press conference and Canelo responded in Spanish

someone asked BJS if he wanted a translation of what he response was and BJS said he can translate it and that he said he **** his pants :lol:

Just saw BJS is going to fight Canelo in Dallas May 8 in front of an expected 60k fans. As a casual boxing fan does BJS stand any chance in this one? Not too familiar with his career but did see he has some respectable wins oh his resume'.

Just saw BJS is going to fight Canelo in Dallas May 8 in front of an expected 60k fans. As a casual boxing fan does BJS stand any chance in this one? Not too familiar with his career but did see he has some respectable wins oh his resume'.

No, he doesnt

This Beterbiev fight is finna be a COVID superspreader event :wow:. Glad I don't live in Moscow - these fools acting like the pandemic doesn't exist at all. Looks like it was from 2019.

DAZN PxP guy joking about Sergio Mora having backyard BBQ fights in East LA: "Your dad would invite neighborhood kids over for fights, huh?"

Mora: "I haven't seen my father in a long, long time."

Wikipedia: "Raised without a father, Sergio lived in an East Los Angeles apartment downstairs from the apartment where his mother lived. He boxed as a way to lift him and his family to a better standard of living"

:blush:

Back
Top Bottom