Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Im ok if I never andrade on TV ever again.

TC starting to get on my nerves. Mans is doing way too much talking right now. Hes one of the last people to question anyones resume, especially canelos.

Terrance Crawford really is dumb. Now I see why his momma said he wasnt gonna be **** if it wasnt for boxing. Dude only has an IQ in the ring and with the hands.

That Canelo quote, the talk on not wanting to fight Virgil Ortiz and the Spence nonsense. Mental illness coming from him.

The Canelo quote was nonsense, but to be fair to TC, Spence saying bull**** like “70-30” would make me not want to talk about that fight anymore either.

It’s a bad look tho if he fights Josesito, and Virgil is willing to be reasonable with what he wants for that fight, which he seems like he would.

Bridgerweight is a weight class in professional boxing created and used by the World Boxing Council (WBC). The weight is named after six-year-old American, Bridger Walker, who saved his four-year-old sister from a stray dog in 2020.

What an ending, Molina hurt wardley and wardley countered him to finish him. Main event up next

Dillian better be careful swinging like that on the inside. He is tryna get Pov outta there ASAP

That's the best I've ever seen dillian whyte look. He wanted to kill povetkin from the opening bell.

Yep. thats how he should of handled it the first time. Im happy for Dillian.

Povetkin is done for whether it was from covid or no covid.

Back
Top Bottom