Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Teo’s probably not fighting until September now, and he might be on DLH’s undercard.

Donaire is fighting Casimero on 8/14 and Vergil Ortiz is fighting Kavaliauskas, ESPN is planning a card for that night too.

That’s all cap them ninjas in love with one another

i mess with the charlos but naw they actually not cool right now . Just fake do stuff in the public so people don’t know .

heard they haven’t talked in a very long time , family is split because they get mad if the family talks to the other , whole lot of wild **** smh .

and that’s from somebody in the situation, just happened to tell me this last week

Terrance Crawford deserves to be removed from the P4P list immediately with this fight. Fighting another Uber Driver. How you mid 30s and still doing this? He's supposed to be fighting Porter or Ugas even and he does this...He better not resign with Top Rank but I blame this on Crawford solely.

Reactions: LD7
Rosario with another KO to the body. I’m not sure how JRoc lost to this man.

Rosario got some underlying issues with his lower body. When he goes down it looks like he’s dying. Same thing that happened with the Jermell fight when people thought he took a dive from a shot to the body.

Jermell Charlo beats both of them so not sure what Lubin is gonna do. I’m sure he’s facing JRoc or Harrison next.

Loma did what Loma does , bounces to the outside angle and lights you up… his left was smoking Nakatani the whole time , TKO

Poor gameplan by Nakatanis corner

:rofl:@Lopez Sr

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom