Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Thurman should fight Ennis. But I'm sure we have to see Vergil and Boots first before either can start taking on the Thurman's, Spence's, and Crawford's of the world.

The Prize fight at welter remains Pacquiao until someone retires him.

Ugas truly lucked out on the lottery and is why he'll get a beatdown tonight.

Vergil and Ennis is a fight that they are going to marinate, and rightfully so, there’s a lot of money to be made from those two if they are built up right.

Both of their handlers need to start gaming the ranking systems, and force a mandatory because that is the only way either of those two are going to get a shot at one of the top guys at 147.

ordered the fight at the crib... just hope it's exciting and not a wash like when pac fought clottey or Broner

Remember that Malik Scott dive against deontay

lol get outta here guy

that’s his mans. Deontay probably told him dive so I don’t hurt you and let’s get this paper.

Boots would beat this version of Thurman. Y’all keep forgetting that man is not hungry nor the same fighter he is anymore. Sometimes Money, Marriage and kids can do that to you. Prime non injury Thurman would beat the brakes off Boots.

Prime non injury Thurman almost got slept by josecito and diego chaves. Dude barely escaped those tune up fights, he wasn’t really that good in the end

He also got buzzed by both JSK, and Collazo. He was going to get exposed sooner or later.

Damn you’re fast, you quoted me before I went back and added collazo

I forgot all about karass almost laying dude out

I hate to be correct .. was right on cue once he got tired … eating those body shots didn’t help. Seen him fight in person once and this same thing happened. Only he won by knockout . Ceja is a more experienced fighter

Thurman has always been overrated to me since day one. Boots is special. I dont think any version of thurman beats any version of boots🤷🏿‍♂️

yall tripping :lol: . Boots is not even beating that version of Danny Garcia that fought Thurman that night. Boots looks special against my Uber drivers but let’s see when he gets clipped too like Thurman or has the lights on him in a semi big fight like Ortiz.

I’m a fan but yall are gassing this special stuff up with him.

Back
Top Bottom