Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Yo this dude mean machine def hits hard. This the same thing he did to Bud early on

that was a knockdown he got on Ortiz and yet again they jerk mean machine without them ruling it one

Bopping between SHO & ESPN and just catching that The Greatest's grandson is fighting tonight and in the OG trunks from the 60s :wow:. That's cool as hell... hope he has a good showing. Don't disgrace the family name, young man...

I can’t believe Rigo held up running and dodging like this for 12 rounds :rofl:

I’m thinking WarRigo is coming in and we got this :lol:. Crazy thing is he might win

I can’t believe Rigo held up running and dodging like this for 12 rounds :rofl:

I’m thinking WarRigo is coming in and we got this :lol:. Crazy thing is he might win

good strategy i guess, fight a lesser fighter and actually throw punches and a few knockdowns to get a title fight and run away with a win and belt, literally…

Seeing and hearing the disappointment of everyone involved was almost more entertaining than what happened in the ring.

The one guy that was booing loud as **** and Casimero's promoter had me crying, folks were tight :lol: :lol:. Also, "That's how many punches were needed to win this fight" :lol:.

Rigo is wild though, I can't believe this dude got back to the big stage and went back to the old tricks. It's still impressive that he can completely frustrate guys at this level, but this dude just doesn't seem to have a good medium between standing in the pocket and trading or running the whole fight. It's either a wild fight or he stinks it out.

Casimero's walk back to his locker room was the most exciting part tonight, that and Gibbon's coked out self speaking for Casimero

Back
Top Bottom