Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

They're jokes man. Made a mockery of this whole thing

That one punch prolly gave him brain bleeding

Tyron said that he's getting the tattoo in the post fight interview. He said he'll get it somewhere that he doesn't have to look at it. The reporter asked, "Are you going to wait for some paperwork to be drafted before you get the tattoo?" Tyron said, "Jake has been a man of his word so far, so I'll take him at his word that he'll run it back."

Tyron said that he's getting the tattoo in the post fight interview. He said he'll get it somewhere that he doesn't have to look at it. The reporter asked, "Are you going to wait for some paperwork to be drafted before you get the tattoo?" Tyron said, "Jake has been a man of his word so far, so I'll take him at his word that he'll run it back."
Son wants another bag bad. Can’t say I blame him given how underpaid he’s been throughout his career.

Last edited:
Jermell did a smaller gate than Jermall vs Montiel

Jermell Charlo vs Brian Castano Gate Revenue - $376,345.00

Jake and Woodley will get back end on the U.S revenue and Tommy Fury and Dubois will get back end on UK broadcast rights on top of these purses

Two million plus PPV incentives for a guy who never boxed before. That's probably more than he ever saw in the UFC.

Woodley won.

Two million plus PPV incentives for a guy who never boxed before. That's probably more than he ever saw in the UFC.

Woodley won.

thats why he’s like “ill get the tattoo saying i love jake paul to get that rematch”

his largest payday in UFC was $2.7 mil total when he got some ppv points on a Conor card, he will get more than that with back end on this fight

Woodley won.

I didnt catch the full fight but I saw Jake went flying through the ropes. They didnt count that as a Knockdown?
Didn’t watch the fight but knee, butt or glove on the ground is a knock down. Everything else is up to the ref. Don’t know if they even had a ref

his largest payday in UFC was $2.7 mil total when he got some ppv points on a Conor card, he will get more than that with back end on this fight
Plus how much did he have to work? They aren’t going full training camps for this. That’s easy money for him

Back
Top Bottom