OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's he going? All the A&M boards seem to think A&M isn't talking to him, and most others think it's either A&M or Auburn.

Auburn seems confident. I’m not sure that Miami will pull the trigger, but definitely think that he’s going to Miami if they actually want him.

I'd take him knowing there's some personality risks and knowing I might have to move on at some point with egg on my face.

He's too good not to.

I agree. They might be privy to some information that we aren’t though given their relationships with staffs at each of the 3 schools he’s been at. I think the mere fact that they’re even considering it makes it obvious that they should take him, though. If it were THAT bad, then he wouldn’t even get that. If he’s hardworking but a bit of a hot head, then take him. If he’s a kid who just doesn’t listen then keep him away. The other kids seem to love him though, which seems telling? Idk

I agree. They might be privy to some information that we aren’t though given their relationships with staffs at each of the 3 schools he’s been at. I think the mere fact that they’re even considering it makes it obvious that they should take him, though. If it were THAT bad, then he wouldn’t even get that. If he’s hardworking but a bit of a hot head, then take him. If he’s a kid who just doesn’t listen then keep him away. The other kids seem to love him though, which seems telling? Idk
what'd he do

How do we lose to Notre Dame on Friday and still move up two spots on the CFB Playoff Rankings? :lol:

Last edited:
Why did the ACC decide to do this?

“Following a recommendation from the conference Athletic Director football subcommittee, the league’s Athletic Directors have voted to preserve the integrity of the ACC Football Championship Game by evaluating each of the three teams in contention [Clemson, Miami and Notre Dame] based on a nine-game conference schedule,” the league said in a statement. “As a result, Clemson and Notre Dame will conclude the regular season this weekend.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom