OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Big10 realizing they're about to miss that playoff payout if they don't bend the rules they set out with... :lol: :lol: :smh:

Shameless.

Watch, you’ll see more games canceled this week to bring the average down to 5, they’ll scramble to find OSU an opponent, or they’ll just change the rules. They knew this would happen, no leadership with half a brain would schedule 8 games in 9 weeks with no room for error. Idiots

Watch, you’ll see more games canceled this week to bring the average down to 5, they’ll scramble to find OSU an opponent, or they’ll just change the rules. They knew this would happen, no leadership with half a brain would schedule 8 games in 9 weeks with no room for error. Idiots
Right. :lol: There's just no way they're going to let Ohio State get kept out based off their own stupidity when they decided to get back on the field. Too much cash to lose for them getting left out on a technicality.

What makes UF better than OSU? TAMU absolutely is not a better team than OSU. I think their own guys in here would even agree with that.

Think UF has the edge on offense. Defenses are a wash. Kyle connection is unstoppable. A&M is more balanced on offense than UF and have the best defense outta the 3. Honestly Ohio St. hasn't played anybody outside of Indiana or enough games in general to get an evaluation.

What makes UF better than OSU? TAMU absolutely is not a better team than OSU. I think their own guys in here would even agree with that.
I would argue they're all better than Notre Dame, but ND is getting in regardless as long as they don't get blowed out.

I don’t love Notre Dame but wouldn’t argue super aggressively the other way.

Ultimately doesn’t matter - everyone is chasing Bama and I’m not sure there’s a close 2 at this point.

Nope they’re the most balanced team and the offense will shred anyone

Think I’d take OSU by 10 or so over TAMU. I’d be tightly clinched every time Fields dropped back.

Think Notre Dame would be the best matchup for A&M out of the top 4. Low scoring dog fight on defense.

As a fan, I have no desire to watch Alabama play Texas a&M again in a playoff game, We all know how that game ended. I don't care if Texas a&M has the better body of work or are more deserving. I would much rather watch Alabama play Ohio State

As a fan, I have no desire to watch Alabama play Texas a&M again in a playoff game, We all know how that game ended. I don't care if Texas a&M has the better body of work or are more deserving. I would much rather watch Alabama play Ohio State

Don't have to worry about that UF taking Bama out so they'll drop to the 2/3 slot.

922FC017-2B54-440B-83BF-0BBC0B8E28AC.jpeg

You’re my Texas plug. You up on Manjack?

Dude puts up stupid numbers but no one seems to have seen him this season

You’re my Texas plug. You up on Manjack?

Dude puts up stupid numbers but no one seems to have seen him this season
I’m normally trolling with WHO? But in this case, I legitimately don’t know. :lol:

There’s not much film. He's not been a guy that's been on any Texas schools' radar as far as I can tell.

He’s doing some insane numbers just surfing box scores - albeit in a district that isn’t overly competitive most years.

I'll dig around. Not a name I'm familiar with at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom