OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, what? He's now going to MSU?

Damn this kid had such a drop off. Going to Bosco actually hurt him.
Yeah Biggins says he expects him to sign with Michigan State. I don't know if early, but that would make sense because he was supposed to play HS ball this season but seemingly hasn't enrolled in a high school yet? Insiders were saying he may go back to Gorman or to a different Southern California school. If he's early enrolling instead it would make sense why he hasn't transferred somewhere else yet.

A&M and Ole Miss cancelled. Sounds like it’s not likely to be made up.

Yeah Bama’s strength coach turned crappy UGA ST coach.

Mans has some gumption trying to get a HC job anywhere let alone P5.

He's been a pretty good special teams coach for Georgia. That being said he's a 1st year on field coach, it's hilarious that he thinks he could be a Power 5 head coach. He's never called an actual play in a game.

He's been a pretty good special teams coach for Georgia. That being said he's a 1st year on field coach, it's hilarious that he thinks he could be a Power 5 head coach. He's never called an actual play in a game.
I mean, neither did Dabo. Not to say that he deserves it.

I mean, neither did Dabo. Not to say that he deserves it.
True, Dabo too was assistant HC and OC (in title only -- Spence and Napier called plays that year) for only one season before he was named full time HC. By all accounts Cochran was basically Saban's 2nd in command for much of his tenure at Bama.

I sometimes forget this dude is only 41 years old. Y'all live hard as **** down there, huh?

1607389115040.png

1607389127159.png

I actually watch that show too and him and his friends were a bunch of nerds and weren't even partying. They were lame as hell. He was actually super polite too.

Joe Burrow and Joe Brady must have been incredible recruiting tools. Reality set in when he got on campus and none of their QBs could complete forward passes.
National championship high and easy as hell to negative recruit Georgia not utilizing TEs/WR, especially with what LSU did last year.

BJ needs to come home and play with his brother (although Azeez might be going pro). Something is really going wrong at LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom