OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhh... Oregon has a completely different offense this year so it's not really a "know enough of Oregon to prepare" situation. You don't just roll out of bed against a scheme you've never faced.

Even with covid, you control what you can control. Move the game to Saturday at the very least. Instead they changed the rules to force their top ranked team play 3 games in 12 days ( on Dec 6, Dec 12, Dec 18.) Has any team in college or the NFL ever done that before? :lol:

Larry Scott wasn't out there coaching but he stacked the deck. Every team in the conference misses out on the playoff payout now. He's 100% to blame.
game could have been moved to Saturday night, I agree with that. Fox had an opening too.

Will Bumlema have his O line at Illinois threaten their coach if he dares to leave?

Ohio State defensive coaches wearing purple on the sideline? I get its to be more visible but...

EDIT

Ohio State faking injuries vs NorthWestern? :emoji_eyes:

Last edited:
How the coaching cycle keeps recycling these coaches is hilarious to me.

1. Be a hot shot coordinator
2. Get a Power 5 head coaching job
3. Get fired from that job (while collecting millions when you get bought out)
4. Rehab your image by being an analyst someplace
5. Get another big job

Rinse and repeat

I feel like I’ve seen way more corners pull off picks like that this year than any other, crazy :lol:

Big 10 is trash. Justin Fields :smh:. He’s gonna have to be a lot better than this playing in Jacksonville next year. :sick:

Would y'all do the granny chest pass in this Dr. Pepper competition even if it meant getting roasted online?

I feel like as a rule you should have to throw it with one arm. I still remember about 10 or so years ago when the first girl did that and won and the announcers minds were blown.

Man I thought they were gonna play ol girl yesterday when they had Reggie throwing
mjlol.png

Would y'all do the granny chest pass in this Dr. Pepper competition even if it meant getting roasted online?

I feel like as a rule you should have to throw it with one arm. I still remember about 10 or so years ago when the first girl did that and won and the announcers minds were blown.

50k in scholarship money?

tenor (8) - 2020-12-19T110401.424.gif

Like 2019 and 2018, there's a big gap between the top three teams in the country and everybody else. Whether Ohio State, Texas A&M or whoever gets into the final playoff spot, we know exactly how that game is going to end.

This is why I think it's ridiculous that people want to expand the playoff. Most years We have a hard time finding four teams worthy of the playoff, what's the point in expanding the playoff to eight teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom