OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
What he say?
Exactly what you’d expect him to when asked about the playoffs...

8-1. Best conference in America. No 1-loss SEC team has ever been left out. 7 straight SEC wins, made sure to comment that’s more games than some teams have even played.

Made a point to call out they had to play Bama with Waddle, which nobody’s had to do since.

He talks so fast and his damn accent is hilarious. But man he rifled off his talking points like he’s been stewing on that answer for weeks now.

Exactly what you’d expect him to when asked about the playoffs...

8-1. Best conference in America. No 1-loss SEC team has ever been left out. 7 straight SEC wins, made sure to comment that’s more games than some teams have even played.

Made a point to call out they had to play Bama with Waddle, which nobody’s had to do since.

He talks so fast and his damn accent is hilarious. But man he rifled off his talking points like he’s been stewing on that answer for weeks now.

Lol so exactly what we’d expect. I got no gripe with people politicking to get their team in.

If ND wins I think y’all are in anyway. Hopefully at 4 so I don’t have to watch my buckeyes get washed by Bama until (potentially) the title game :lol:

College Football so funny.

I know this is not the betting forum but you telling me down 2 scores NW coach does not use any of his 3 timeouts there at the end? Straight up wanted to cover the spread and not Let OSU score that last possession haha.

My homeboy so sick about it SMH LOL

Clemson about to get washed
camron.gif

College Football so funny.

I know this is not the betting forum but you telling me down 2 scores NW coach does not use any of his 3 timeouts there at the end? Straight up wanted to cover the spread and not Let OSU score that last possession haha.

My homeboy so sick about it SMH LOL
Down multiple scores with 20 some seconds left, why exactly would he use timeouts?

Down multiple scores with 20 some seconds left, why exactly would he use timeouts?

There was 2:29 seconds left after the first run. He used no times outs within 2 in a half mins. I know coaches burn those and do not go to the end with 3 in the pocket.

If this continues. They can’t put Notre Dame against Bama. They will die. Their offensive line will get Ian Book legit killed.

Notre Dame had a chance to build a double digit lead on Clemson after the Sunshine pick.

Had to settle for a FGA which they missed and are now currently in the process of getting the dog**** beat outta them.

assuming they don’t make this a game they can’t be put in.
They better just sacrifice a player to covid. Bama will beat them by 60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom