OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
0b8cb635635ad718f486c8d80e0932a3.gif

Rr2.gif

My body is ready for DLK and the Evil Empire to come back down to earth and their underachieving old selves
134150651_218400376455832_2718291815066648616_n.jpg

Usually despise OSU but Clemson getting embarrassed would legit be hilarious after all that **** Dabo was talking about them :rofl:

Dabo's been in need of a good humbling

Missed that story completely.

This is just one thing.

1. Said if players want to kneel during the anthem they should leave the country.

2. Said country isn't racist because we had a Black president.

3. Encouraged his players not to protest for racial justice until Trevor Lawrence joined the movement.

4. Said protesting brings a bad light to the football program.

5. Said if players get paid he won't coach because players are too entitled while he's making millions off of them.

6. Thinks knowing the latest dance moves gives him the right to speak on the Black experience in America.

7. Says America doesn't have a racism problem but a heart problem.

This is just one thing.

1. Said if players want to kneel during the anthem they should leave the country.

2. Said country isn't racist because we had a Black president.

3. Encouraged his players not to protest for racial justice until Trevor Lawrence joined the movement.

4. Said protesting brings a bad light to the football program.

5. Said if players get paid he won't coach because players are too entitled while he's making millions off of them.

6. Thinks knowing the latest dance moves gives him the right to speak on the Black experience in America.

7. Says America doesn't have a racism problem but a heart problem.
Special kind of scum

Special kind of scum

I don't use the term racist lightly but Dabo clearly is one. He can't even keep it under wraps the more successful he becomes. Do I think other coaches share his views? Absolutely, but this guy is loud and proud with it. Even when he gets checked by guys he likes and respects like Shannon Sharpe and Watson he just doubles down on why he's right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom