OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every depth chart I’ve seen list his as the backup QB. Not to say he hasn’t taken any snaps from the WR though. Prior to today’s games only see 1 rec for 6 yards, too.

“Ole Miss' backup quarterback is playing receiver against Indiana, as the Rebels are missing several receivers. And he is excelling, too.
Plumlee has five receptions for 73 yards, including a 44-yard catch-and-run that set up an Ole Miss go-ahead touchdown in the fourth quarter. “
Nah I know what you mean. He's been playing some WR and wildcat QB all season. Kiffin uses him all over just to get him on the field, a lot of times as a decoy.

And theres that. Would have loved to see The full roster playing but it is what it is. Great game.

From 2-9 to the Orange Bowl in two years aint half bad. Love the direction Mack has taken this program, man.

Anxious to see what Howell does in (presumably) his final year next season.

If Jimbo talks Mond into another year I’m gonna blow my brains out.

WWe1bS.gif

How good is Tony Grimes? Kid’s special. Should be in high school. He’s great.

Jimbo gotta close Brian Thomas and the Dawson kid that was committed to Auburn. Need receivers that can run in a bad, bad way.

Y’all really expect Mongo and Sark to co-exist on a staff? Holy ****, I already see the bombs exploding.

As a UNC fan, thought they were going to get boat raced with Carter, Javonte, Dyami and Chazz out. Had a few chances to take the lead in the fourth and couldn't do it. Sucks but this program won 2 games in 2018. Future is bright.

That defense is going to be nasty. Grimes, Conley, Asante, and if Dez Evans gets going...

I’m pretty sure me and N41D N41D just talked about this the other day.
Nah he hasn’t announced anything... I’d guess they try to get him back because there’s a lot of whispers King isn’t as far along physically as they want him to be.

They don’t have enough IC’s left to burn on a one-year QB, I don’t think, given what they still have on the board to close out in February... so it’s either Mond or roll the dice.

Initial counters... They seem super confident on LJ Johnson and Brian Thomas... seem to have picked up momentum on Tywone Malone... They’re still pushing Arnold hard, but that seems long shot.

they’ve got 3 spots left with two guys already on grey/blue shirts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom