OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously the roster needs that high end talent to get to where they hope to be but most of all at this point they just need average/above average college players

Obviously the roster needs that high end talent to get to where they hope to be but most of all at this point they just need average/above average college players
Yea, looks like he’s doing that pretty well. Are y’all just running it back with the same OL? Having guys who can consistently rush the passer alone will be a huge deal.

Yea, looks like he’s doing that pretty well. Are y’all just running it back with the same OL? Having guys who can consistently rush the passer alone will be a huge deal.

They want a GT Tackle but one they feel will be worth it. Like the Crawford kid who went to Arky, I think they would have took him. But there have been others that have hit the portal that they didn’t feel were worth the scholarship for whatever reason. Of course if you listen to the fan base any OT that hits the portal should be immediately offered and be a take

Last edited:
Why the hell is Big Kat transferring and not just going to the draft?

Good question. Auburn has something like 12 players in the transfer portal since they fired Gus and hired the new guy. That might play a role in this

I wonder how far the NCAA is going to take these recruiting violation investigations and how many schools will be hit

Could be a transfer palooza

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Adoree is no bueno. He was getting dominated yesterday. Always on his heals. I think he's the 2nd most test corner in the league? Not a category you want to be in

Adoree is no bueno. He was getting dominated yesterday. Always on his heals. I think he's the 2nd most test corner in the league? Not a category you want to be in

Yeah man I felt like every play he got targeted he was chasing the receiver down from behind. He was good his first couple years then I don’t know what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom