***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread!*** 98-64. NLDS vs Padres. 1-1 Game 3 today. Wake up Mookie.....

I’m putting my Betts authentic jerseys on eBay if he goes 0 for the entire NLDS.

If they lose this series. Especially if they go out looking weak. It needs to be more than just Dave Roberts being fired.

At this point the pitching situation is an organizational issue. When multiple starting pitchers can’t make it through a 162 game season year after year. That’s an organizational issue. They’re doing something wrong.

But I don’t even want to use the pitching as an excuse. It was 4-1 going into the later innings. That’s not some insurmountable lead. The bats didn’t do ****. Another postseason game where they looked flat.

Welp this confirms earlier reports...

Profar just wanted to create an issue...

This.

After the game machado was adamant tatis got hit on purpose and said do we hit Ohtani, no.

Him and flaherty jawing back and forth on the field for a while.

As if they needed any more motivation, they’re taking every little thing and using it as the victim

Merrill’s interview after the game said the bear had already been poked, it’s been going on forever but now they finally have a team to fight back

IMG_6972.jpeg

While Profar is a clown, they play the agitator real well. They also use it for fuel and it seems to be working.

This organization lately has not shown the ability to come back from adversity unless its in the regular season. We have been regular season champs for way too long.

Nobody really showed up yesterday. Just super frustrating.

While Profar is a clown, they play the agitator real well. They also use it for fuel and it seems to be working.

This organization lately has not shown the ability to come back from adversity unless its in the regular season. We have been regular season champs for way too long.

Nobody really showed up yesterday. Just super frustrating.
All this. Felt like they felt came into yesterday thinking they’d already done something just because they won a playoff game for the first time in two post-seasons.

I think the ****** thing in all of this is it almost feels as if most fans know the inevitable is coming in San Diego.

With alot of teams losing game 2 wouldn’t feel like the end of the world, just gotta steal one in their ballpark and get the series home. Championship teams wouldn’t panic in a situation like that. But given this team and their track record, it’s hard to have any type of optimism.

I think the ****** thing in all of this is it almost feels as if most fans know the inevitable is coming in San Diego.

With alot of teams losing game 2 wouldn’t feel like the end of the world, just gotta steal one in their ballpark and get the series home. Championship teams wouldn’t panic in a situation like that. But given this team and their track record, it’s hard to have any type of optimism.

They have showed us who they are 3 straight years.

No reason to have hope with the pitching situation and October dodger bats.

Mookie's legacy is on the line. The homer that got robbed showed it's in him, but he has to produce the rest of these games.

I see Teo and Max showing up in SD, with Lux and Tommy likely finding their way on base to provide opportunities for the top of the lineup. However, two of Shohei, Mook, and Freddie(?), cannot go MIA again. If they do, that top three better look way different moving forward. Even if they have to move some contracts...

Pre injury Buehler would’ve been that guy in the rotation I would want in a situation like tomorrow. He was the anti Kershaw in that sense in terms of embracing the moment and pitching well in those big games.

My hope is he balls out tomorrow. It’s a contract year for him. A few good October starts sets him up for a nice payday with some team so it’s very beneficial for him to bring it tomorrow. Need the bats to back him up though.

Back
Top Bottom