OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure what Lincoln Riley is trying to argue. Rattled just made his only mistake of the night.

Brece Hall is gonna be a guy that’s taken in the 4th or 5th round Just because he’s a RB and then NTers in the NFL thread are argue about how you can get a good RB in the later rounds.

DB was beat, panicked and got away with one. Doesn’t take away that ISU was the better team in the second half.

College football being here rn is a blessing, but it ain't the same without the Big 10 and Pac12...quality of conference be damned.

Last edited:
Interesting. :lol:

Not sure about Auburn and UF though. Relying on a whole lot of "we always beat them. Kang Kirby". Not sure that you'll be able to stop UF based on how they looked last weekend.

Like I told you, Georgia always beats Auburn. We've won 13 out of 16 games. Auburn hasn't had a passing touchdown in Athens in over a decade (Yes, that's a real stat). Only the very best Auburn teams beat Georgia (2010 with Cam Newton when they won the Natty, 2013 when they went to the Natty and 2017 when they beat #1Georgia and #1 Alabama). Similar to how's Steve Spurrier owned Georgia in the '90s, that's how Georgia owns Auburn now.

The same thing goes for Florida. They look great against bad opponents but we're going to beat them. This is why you don't overreact to week one.

Last edited:
Like I told you, Georgia always beats Auburn. We've won 13 out of 16 games. Auburn hasn't had a passing touchdown in Athens in over a decade (Yes, that's a real stat). Only the very best Auburn teams beat Georgia (2010 with Cam Newton when they won the Natty, 2013 when they went to the Natty and 2017 when they beat #1Georgia and #1 Alabama). Similar to how's Steve Spurrier owned Georgia in the '90s, that's how Georgia owns Auburn now.

The same thing goes for Florida. They look great against bad opponents but we're going to beat them. This is why you don't overreact to week one.
Auburn looked bad two weeks in a row. Y’all looked bad last week and I wasn’t/still am not a believer in Stetson Bennett. All the narrative stuff means nothing, you just have more talent in the trenches than them and Auburn couldn’t do **** offensively either. You’re all worked up because I said I wasn’t sure that y’all would beat Auburn and UF :lol:

We’ll see against UF. Hardly an overreaction as they look like one of the best offenses in CFB. You gotta relax with soliloquies to puff your chest out in Week 2 :lol:

atlsfinest atlsfinest reaping what cardo sowed...nothing he said up there was wrong.

tenor (19).gif

UGA fans early season excitement is like the most essential part of this thread. :lol: We all know how this ends.

🤣🤣🤣
It's not even excitement. Before the season I predicted Georgia to go 9-1 in the regular season with a loss to Bama. I just didn't overreact to week 1. We're still learning about these teams. Is Arkansas really as bad as last season? Is Miss St as good as they looked in week 1?

Did anyone that used YoutubeTV drop it now that they don't carry Fox Sports? And what did you switch to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom