OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't emphasis enough how trash Bo Nix is. He hasn't progressed at all. He plays well against bad teams but sucks against good teams. He's going down the Kellen Mond path IMO

He overthrew the fastest player in the country. How is that possible? Dude runs a 10.08 100m

Last edited:
Every state is a blue state compared to Oklahoma. Trump literally won every single district in Oklahoma.
I think the worst part of that whole thing is a so called college football fan complaining bout recruits from Florida, Oklahoma should feel lucky to even have them kids look at em

🤣🤣🤣
It's not even excitement. Before the season I predicted Georgia to go 9-1 in the regular season with a loss to Bama. I just didn't overreact to week 1. We're still learning about these teams. Is Arkansas really as bad as last season? Is Miss St as good as they looked in week 1?
Your use of narratives when they benefit you versus when they don’t is entertaining. :lol: You have possibly the best defense in CFB, but a very questionable offense.

They've lost their QB (who we now can see was WAY better in college than anyone realized) all 4 starters in the secondary and their entire O line. Cristobal is about to have to show all this culture and palyer development stuff he talks.

They've lost their QB (who we now can see was WAY better in college than anyone realized) all 4 starters in the secondary and their entire O line. Cristobal is about to have to show all this culture and palyer development stuff he talks.
Is it fair to really use how his team performs this year as some sort of indictment on his coaching ability? :lol: USC fans just ready to pounce on Oregon.

Is it fair to really use how his team performs this year as some sort of indictment on his coaching ability? :lol: USC fans just ready to pounce on Oregon.
Oregon losing all their players the only way SC gotta shot, so yeah. :lol:

**** I jinxed it.

Oregon losing all their players the only way SC gotta shot, so yeah. :lol:
Huh? “Oregon losing all their players the only way SC gotta shot” in what sense?

And Oregon has had 4 opt outs and one of them just returned. USC has 2 opt outs and it’s our 2 highest rated players who happen to be linemen.

Bobby Bowden tested positive for Covid

yikes. Is he a symptomatic?

Last edited:

MVP MVP right now:

tenor.gif

Yea, I'm confused by Pouncey being some major transfer. :lol: Was going to let them cook though.

Yea, I'm confused by Pouncey being some major transfer. :lol: Was going to let them cook though.

Yeah, it's weird to see Florida fans hype up getting Pouncey and Shorter from the transfer portal. those two guys couldn't get run at prior current school and they transferred to the lack of PT. These aren't a huge gets 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom