OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to Jadon Haselwood? Is he injured?

Thought he would be a superstar by his second year. I never see him out there

651akathepaul 651akathepaul , no official word, but he never looked “hurt” to me. He’s made boneheaded plays three weeks in a row now and I think Riley has finally had it. You can’t lose this game.

Plus, Tanner gives you the running threat.

Gators D is horrible. Making Mond look good
Both defenses are horrendous.

Is Florida’s talent or coaching?

A&M makes more boneheaded stupid decisions than I can ever remember them making. The timeout usage on that two minute drive was disgustingly bad.

A&M makes more boneheaded stupid decisions than I can ever remember them making. The timeout usage on that two minute drive was disgustingly bad.

Grantham is too predictable even when he's had elite talent. We call him 3rd and Grantham for a reason. We don't have that pass rusher(s) though like in past years so only way to speed QBs up is to blitz and it's man everywhere else.

Rest up T-Ward! Man, smh! dudes DID NOT WANT ANY PARTS of bruh! On or off the field! A lot of Broward cats was envious of him. Damn this hurt. Played at Dillard with him. He was a freshman playing varsity with us. One of the funniest dudes I’ve ever met. I’m at a loss for words
0DC3DEE2-7DCA-4A73-95A1-32F6452E4506.jpeg

Wowwwwwww

RIP 🙏🏾

Grantham is too predictable even when he's had elite talent. We call him 3rd and Grantham for a reason. We don't have that pass rusher(s) though like in past years so only way to speed QBs up is to blitz and it's man everywhere else.
Yeah it’s kinda same for A&M, but instead they just don’t blitz.

And for whatever reason they recruit these massive 6’2+ corners and then don’t play physical on the perimeter.

It’s mind boggling.

Partly talent/youth too, they lost a lot from last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom