OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 500 dollars on FSU beating ND

TenseUnequaledChafer-size_restricted.gif

Sadly, I wouldn’t have even put $500 on them straight up against Jacksonville State.

Maybe ND will be missing 30 of their players w/ covid and they’ll have to substitute them w/ the class of ‘73

ND plays Louisville and Pitt the next two weeks so there’s always the risk of them being caught looking ahead.

ND plays Louisville and Pitt the next two weeks so there’s always the risk of them being caught looking ahead.

Look ahead angle is all with Georgia...Tennessee sandwiched between Auburn and Bama...

I'm not talking myself into that other one, though best of luck to Sonny

Would there ever be a scenario where the ineptitude of Kansas football sees them end up like UConn?

If the Big XII folds, I think there’s a strong possibility the B1G snatches them up. AAU school, cultural fit, and with hoops, there would be an incentive for a lot of KU fans to get BTN as either part of their cable or streaming package.

If the Big XII folds, I think there’s a strong possibility the B1G snatches them up. AAU school, cultural fit, and with hoops, there would be an incentive for a lot of KU fans to get BTN as either part of their cable or streaming package.
Rutgers and Kansas football in the same conference even sounds nastee :sick: :lol:

Reggie’s first time on campus in ten years (he did a couple pregames at the coliseum and was there for the utah win.)

Coach O on what happened at USC. Having him sign the contract to become permanent HC and having him fly his family out then hiring Sark is 🐍 ****:

Following Lane Kiffin’s famous tarmac firing in 2013, Orgeron took over as interim coach and made several changes. He shortened practices, opened workouts up to the media, let the players eat cookies again and stopped the practice of coaches staying in their offices until midnight on a daily basis. His Trojans beat Arizona, lost to Notre Dame, then got wins against Utah at home, Oregon State and Cal on the road before hosting No. 4 Stanford. The undermanned Trojans won 20-17 on an Andre Heidari 47-yard field goal. After beating Colorado, USC was 6-1 under Orgeron and was up to No. 23 in the polls.

Orgeron says he met with Haden before the UCLA game. In the meeting, Orgeron was told that there was a 99 percent chance he would be named the permanent head coach of the Trojans. Haden even had a contract ready and told Orgeron what his salary would be. Orgeron signed the contract but Haden didn’t, something that didn’t feel right for Orgeron.

The next day Haden introduced Orgeron to multiple people as the next head coach at USC and told Orgeron to have his wife stay until Monday and to make sure he had some suits. Orgeron then flew out his wife and sons out from Louisiana for the UCLA game.

After the loss, Haden was supposed to call Orgeron, but he never did. The next day Orgeron heard from someone else Haden hired Steve Sarkisian instead.

Orgeron met with the players and described it as a funeral with everyone crying. Interestingly enough, Haden was in the room and Orgeron said his face looked sick, seeing all of the players crying. “To this day, that was probably the worst day of my life,” former USC defensive lineman Antwaun Woods said. “To this day, that pisses me off.”

Coach O on what happened at USC. Having him sign the contract to become permanent HC and having him fly his family out then hiring Sark is 🐍 ****:

Following Lane Kiffin’s famous tarmac firing in 2013, Orgeron took over as interim coach and made several changes. He shortened practices, opened workouts up to the media, let the players eat cookies again and stopped the practice of coaches staying in their offices until midnight on a daily basis. His Trojans beat Arizona, lost to Notre Dame, then got wins against Utah at home, Oregon State and Cal on the road before hosting No. 4 Stanford. The undermanned Trojans won 20-17 on an Andre Heidari 47-yard field goal. After beating Colorado, USC was 6-1 under Orgeron and was up to No. 23 in the polls.

Orgeron says he met with Haden before the UCLA game. In the meeting, Orgeron was told that there was a 99 percent chance he would be named the permanent head coach of the Trojans. Haden even had a contract ready and told Orgeron what his salary would be. Orgeron signed the contract but Haden didn’t, something that didn’t feel right for Orgeron.

The next day Haden introduced Orgeron to multiple people as the next head coach at USC and told Orgeron to have his wife stay until Monday and to make sure he had some suits. Orgeron then flew out his wife and sons out from Louisiana for the UCLA game.

After the loss, Haden was supposed to call Orgeron, but he never did. The next day Orgeron heard from someone else Haden hired Steve Sarkisian instead.

Orgeron met with the players and described it as a funeral with everyone crying. Interestingly enough, Haden was in the room and Orgeron said his face looked sick, seeing all of the players crying. “To this day, that was probably the worst day of my life,” former USC defensive lineman Antwaun Woods said. “To this day, that pisses me off.”

Damn. Grimey as hell.

Didn't know Kiffin was regimented in the ******** kinda way either. Making coaches stay until midnight...no cookies?!...Ok. :lol:

Sims needs to believe in his arm more...he's out there aiming a lot of these passes instead of letting it rip.

Damn. Grimey as hell.

Didn't know Kiffin was regimented in the bull**** kinda way either. Making coaches stay until midnight...no cookies?!...Ok. :lol:
Yeah Kiffin was really tough on the players and his assistants. They were in the middle of sanctions so he felt they had to work harder and to be fair they were recruiting and competing in games like there weren’t any sanctions until injuries and fatigue caught up. Couple that with him insisting on playcalling and doing a bad job the last season and 1/4 and he’d completely lost the team and his staff.

Rest up T-Ward! Man, smh! dudes DID NOT WANT ANY PARTS of bruh! On or off the field! A lot of Broward cats was envious of him. Damn this hurt. Played at Dillard with him. He was a freshman playing varsity with us. One of the funniest dudes I’ve ever met. I’m at a loss for words
0DC3DEE2-7DCA-4A73-95A1-32F6452E4506.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom