OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently he beat the person to death when he discovered that the person was a man not a woman after they previously had a sexual encounter.

YIKES.

Terrible situation all around. I had to go look on Twitter and apparently all the townies knew the "victim" as a sexual predator who roofied both men and women. Damn.
There's another one out there showing the catfish profile messaging guys some WILD stuff.

Bryce is a Russell Wilson 6 ft tall...aka 5 ft 10

Jamie went from first round buzz to undrafted and cut before fall camp. Him opting out the 2020 season is an all-time bad decision.
Playing in that UGA offense wasn’t going to cure any concerns people had about his passing shortcomings.

Playing in that UGA offense wasn’t going to cure any concerns people had about his passing shortcomings.

I disagree. Georgia had a pass first offense last season. They had a new coordinator that put the ball in the hands of the QB more. Look at the type of production that JT Daniels had in his time as the starter. Jamie would have had ample opportunity to showcase his passing ability.

I disagree. Georgia had a pass first offense last season. They had a new coordinator that put the ball in the hands of the QB more. Look at the type of production that JT Daniels had in his time as the starter. Jamie would have had ample opportunity to showcase his passing ability.
you had multiple games last year with less than 20 passing plays called.

Jay Toia to UCLA lmao.

Put them on probation.

Chad K was USC's DL coach two years ago when Toia committed but Johnny Nansen was the lead recruiter/bag man.

1623326463093.jpeg

SC’s assistant AD/player personnel guy

Last edited:
you had multiple games last year with less than 20 passing plays called.

We also had our third string quarterback as the starter for the majority of the season because our starting quarterback opted out 3 weeks before the season started and JT Daniels was still injured. Context matters.

Monken is a pass first OC dating back to his Oklahoma State days. He was finally able to open things up once he got incompetent QB under center.

Last edited:
We also had our third string quarterback as the starter for the majority of the season because our starting quarterback opted out 3 weeks before the season started and JT Daniels was still injured. Context matters.

Monken is a pass first OC dating back to his Oklahoma State days. He was finally able to open things up once he got incompetent QB under center.
Newman had 4 games his junior season with about 40% completion percentage. 3 other games floating in the 50s. How many of those before Kirby would have reverted to his norm? Or would just being at UGA suddenly have fixed all of that?

You guys hired an air raid coordinator and still managed to have a game with 13 total pass attempts. JT had a game with 16 total pass attempts. Stop acting like Monken matters.

Newman had 4 games his junior season with about 40% completion percentage. 3 other games floating in the 50s. How many of those before Kirby would have reverted to his norm? Or would just being at UGA suddenly have fixed all of that?

You guys hired an air raid coordinator and still managed to have a game with 13 total pass attempts. JT had a game with 16 total pass attempts. Stop acting like Monken matters.
16 pass attempts...in a game we won by 30 and that was over at halftime. Stop being a herb 😂

When JT Daniels was the starter the pass attempts were 38, 16 (in a 30 of win), 27 (in a 35 pt win and 38.

Maybe Newman wouldn't have gotten the job done, we'll never know for sure but he would have had the opportunity to show his passing prowess.

16 pass attempts...in a game we won by 30 and that was over at halftime. Stop being a herb 😂

Bennett was only allowed to throw 13 passes in a game you won against UK 14-3. You went into the half up 7-3 in that game and had only thrown the ball 7 times. Again this is with an air raid coordinator and a purported pass first offense.

You threw 29 combined passes (between bennett and Mathis) in your loss Vs Florida, most of which I think were in the 4th with the game decided. You went into the half down 38-21, and had only throw 13 passes at that point.

I’m not even gonna look up a breakdown of how often Kirby runs it on first and second down.

Terrible situation all around. I had to go look on Twitter and apparently all the townies knew the "victim" as a sexual predator who roofied both men and women. Damn.
There's another one out there showing the catfish profile messaging guys some WILD stuff.

Yea sounds like yo got catfished by a dude :smh: …Problem for him tho is he went back twice, so the talks about roofies and all that look kinda irrelevant plus he gotta answer the “how didn’t you know the 1st time question?” …A young cat might throw his future away being dangerously horny :smh:

Yea sounds like yo got catfished by a dude :smh: …Problem for him tho is he went back twice, so the talks about roofies and all that look kinda irrelevant plus he gotta answer the “how didn’t you know the 1st time question?” …A young cat might throw his future away being dangerously horny :smh:

Yep I think the going back multiple times is going to hurt him. But sounds like the “victim” has a sketchy past so who knows

So from what I'm reading, these kids are going to have to play 16-17 game seasons (12 game regular season + conference title game + 3-4 playoff games)?

College kids are really going to play a full NFL length season for free 😂. Forget NIL, If I'm playing 17 games, I want a salary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom