OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn man that’s awful, I’ve always heard Richt was a legit good person
One of the few P5 head coaches who fall under that legit good guy/not a scumbag category.

————

witnesskb24 witnesskb24 your boy urban cheating already

I can personally vouch for Mark richt's character. I've interacted with him numerous times, genuinely a good dude. Not in a fake Dabo kinda way.

That was one of his issues at Georgia, he was too good of a guy. Unfortunately guys like him have a hard time winning at the highest level because they're not cutthroat enough and they're too honest.

He's the reason Georgia turned in Todd Gurley as opposed to fighting it.

TMAC down to USC, Arizona, Oregon nako xl nako xl
I saw talk USC is leading, but Zona have a major inside track on him with them trying to flip Keyan Burnett (his dad played at UA) and their QB Noah Fifita already committed. They're also promising to run an old school TE heavy pro style offense like Fisch did at UCLA. Good luck with that.

SC's the only school of the 3 TMac hasn't visited yet.

I saw talk USC is leading, but Zona have a major inside track on him with them trying to flip Keyan Burnett (his dad played at UA) and their QB Noah Fifita already committed. They're also promising to run an old school TE heavy pro style offense like Fisch did at UCLA. Good luck with that.

SC's the only school of the 3 TMac hasn't visited yet.
not too worried about AZ. There's no guarantee Fifita will ever be a starter. Would be the main reason he goes there. I just dont see it happening.

I'm happy to see ND didnt make the cut.

3959F667-3FF2-4DE5-9798-C74BE3D29135.png

They already turning on him. :lol: :lol:

It sounds like they’re out. And they’re already

Everyone saying A&M or Oregon.

I’d be surprised if it weren’t A&M. They got themselves a chance for a little surge with announcements from Banks, Anderson and Kojo coming soon.

either that or their board is gonna be a riot of a meltdown all next week too.

Sounds like Kelvin Banks may be making a call out west at 3 PM central tomorrow…Oregon with the late Nike NIL steal.

UT and TAMU fanbases seem shocked which is :lol:

Hopefully UT calls the feds on another Pac 12 team.
I’d be shocked if this kid didn’t sign with A&M. Too many ties. Too many relationships.

The Pac12 is literally irrelevant in this part of the country as far as kids with options go.

I’m not surprised Oregon is paying. Nobody has forgotten how their bagmen used to play in Texas.

I’m more surprised A&M got outbid this early on a kid they’ve been on for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom