OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
7A23DB4F-6BD3-4A75-8DEA-36BE30C78C10.jpeg

dacomeup dacomeup maybe I spoke too soon about SC’s crappy Nike deal

Finally digging into some national recruiting for the ‘22 class…

Holy balls Travis Hunter is… whoa. Domani Jackson, too.

A&M has a massive event this weekend and I’m not sure they’ve ever had more talent on campus at any point ever. Going to have like 12 5* kids.

Finally digging into some national recruiting for the ‘22 class…

Holy balls Travis Hunter is… whoa. Domani Jackson, too.

A&M has a massive event this weekend and I’m not sure they’ve ever had more talent on campus at any point ever. Going to have like 12 5* kids.
How many other guys have we ever seen like Travis Hunter? I honestly thought he was a 5* WR from the videos I watched, didn’t have any clue until a few months ago his true position was actually CB. Kid is a freak and definitely has my attention for the next 4-5 years. He’s gonna be fun to watch.

How many other guys have we ever seen like Travis Hunter? I honestly thought he was a 5* WR from the videos I watched, didn’t have any clue until a few months ago his true position was actually CB. Kid is a freak and definitely has my attention for the next 4-5 years. He’s gonna be fun to watch.
Just from my world space Patrick Johnson/Peterson, Bru, Juju, Adoree and mamba wouldn’t be 5 star at both positions but def blue chips… Matayo Uiagelelei coming up

I feel like DeAnthony Thomas was the last high school kid I can remember watching and thinking HOLY **** that kid can play whatever skill position he wants and be an NFL guy.

Maybe I’m missing someone. But that’s the guy that jumps out from my memory.

But he was also tiny. Hunter is a different breed.

I feel like DeAnthony Thomas was the last high school kid I can remember watching and thinking HOLY **** that kid can play whatever skill position he wants and be an NFL guy.

Maybe I’m missing someone. But that’s the guy that jumps out from my memory.

But he was also tiny. Hunter is a different breed.

Yeah I mean Juju, Bru, and Adoree are those guys from recent memory.

His recruitment was before I paid super attention but I’ve seen tapes and heard stories about Patrick (at the time) Johnson lining up on both sides of the ball and dominating camps and refusing to come off the field.

And actually, Reggie was a top RB and WR recruit. Notre Dame was actually recruiting him exclusively as a WR. Some other school, I can’t remember which now but maybe UCLA or Washington, was recruiting him as a DB. Pete thought he was a WR or DB but one of the position coaches convinced him the best recruiting angle would be to offer him as a RB and if he got on campus and fit better elsewhere to move him. Basically the opposite of how Lane handled Mamba’s recruitment.

Did Saban go all out to get him?

I don’t think they did, think they weren’t in love w/ his speed at CB

Saw Dre Kirkpatrick comps? I’m slightly jaded by being a Bengals fan :lol: but that’s an all-american level college player and first round pick.

Yep, Dre Kirkpatrick in college was a baller. I’m not sure he reaches that but I wouldn’t say it’s impossible to get to an AA level player

Mike Roach is openly accusing A&M and Oregon of some sort of foul play because kids keep bailing on Texas visits to go to those two schools instead.

:lol:
“They keep talking about NIL and it just feels like it’s more than a presentation to me. I can’t prove anything so I’m not gonna talk about it”

Mike Roach is openly accusing A&M and Oregon of some sort of foul play because kids keep bailing on Texas visits to go to those two schools instead.

:lol:
“They keep talking about NIL and it just feels like it’s more than a presentation to me. I can’t prove anything so I’m not gonna talk about it”
I mean, duh. But is that the rock he wants to hurl from that flimsy *** glass house?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom