OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
B5BB1DFF-CE51-48C3-8D81-C7EA18B95E1B.gif

Jimbo

IMO some rather uninspiring play calling right there. Why would you not fake the run right there and have the QB on the boot. Sneak a tight end out. I guess you trying to send a message when all you need is a couple of inches to get the TD.

Looked like a ton of ppl at that game though

I think there was 24k

Florida coach Dan Mullen, who said the Texas A&M crowd was a "major factor" in the fourth-ranked Gators loss to the Aggies on the road on Saturday, called on his administration afterward to allow for full attendance at next weekend's game back in Gainesville.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis recently lifted COVID-19 restrictions, allowing stadiums around the state to operate at total capacity if they wish.

Mullen said he "absolutely" wants to have a full crowd of around 90,000 fans when Florida hosts LSU next Saturday.

"I know our governor passed that rule so certainly, hopefully the university administration decides to let us pack The Swamp for LSU next week," he said. "One hundred percent because that crowd was a major factor in the game. So I certainly hope our university administration follows the governor."

He added, "We have 90,000 in The Swamp to give us that home-field advantage that Texas A&M had today."

Mullen's comments came moments after Florida's 41-38 loss to unranked Texas A&M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom