OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noles about to make me the thousand dollar man

Ted_DiBiase_1.jpg

Lane Kiffin’s going to be a nightmare at Ole Miss if he doesn’t self destruct.

Have we gotten any talk on the SEC’s favoritism for Auburn and how the refs absolutely blew the fumble call to allow Auburn to win?
That crew reviewed the play and still only called an intentional grounding. Absolutely terrible call from the crew.

This is why we should wait before we make broad generalizations. In week one we thought that Mississippi State had some world beating offense when in fact LSU just had an awful defense. I scored 14 points last week and they haven't scored a single point in the first half of this week's game

The interview with Dabo @ half :lol:

Undisciplined, penalties and lack of WRs getting separation is the story of this one. Need to get the TEs more involved in the pass game. Thought that was gonna be the gameplan.

This Bama defense is super suspect. Ole Miss isn't even doing anything creative or deceptive, Alabama just can't cover guys in space and are missing assignments

This is why we should wait before we make broad generalizations. In week one we thought that Mississippi State had some world beating offense when in fact LSU just had an awful defense. I scored 14 points last week and they haven't scored a single point in the first half of this week's game

I mean, it happens. Sort of like you saying Frohm was a 1st rounder because "experts and mock drafts" said he was.

Dont act like you haven't done it before.

I mean, it happens. Sort of like you saying Frohm was a 1st rounder because "experts and mock drafts" said he was.

Dont act like you haven't done it before.
I never said Fromm was going to be a first-round pick I just said several mocks had him as a first-round pick. Please go back and see my posts.

Canes had a chance to get back in but couldn't capitalize after Sunshine's fumble.

Now Etienne with that long score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom