OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh USC is garbage again?

*dials time machine back to 2005*

At least y’all don’t scream “Weeeeee’rrrreeee Baaaaacccckkkkkkkk” like those Texas weirdos do.
Anyone's team in here decent or is everyone we root for hot trash?
Petition to ban nako xl nako xl from posting USC news and hype videos/graphics

1604782360365.jpeg

Trump *** turkeys.

witnesskb24 witnesskb24 has a top 3 team. @champcruthik if you consider his fair weather ***. Forget the Alabama guy but he posts in here every now and then. I think the Clemson fan we once had (Ddot?) sacrificed his soul for the current results. He was a glutton for punishment back in the day, disappeared once they become dominators.

A&M isn’t good, but I would say they’re “decent.” Miami dudes have a claim for “decent”. I would love to see a battle of these decents in a bowl game this year.

Michigan is garbage. Can we get a Michigan vs.FSU bowl?

edit: ddot wasn’t the right guy if I remember right, ScarsOrScabs was the Clemson dude but his name won’t pull up on here.

ddot & scarsorscabs are the same person

Why they keep showing this geez

and they zoomed in on the damn thing like it was a regular TD replay

I changed the channel super quick once I caught it trying not to see the camera just on dude.. didn’t think they would replay the damn thing but zoomed in on dude to see exactly what happened

witnesskb24 witnesskb24 has a top 3 team. @champcruthik if you consider his fair weather ***. Forget the Alabama guy but he posts in here every now and then. I think the Clemson fan we once had (Ddot?) sacrificed his soul for the current results. He was a glutton for punishment back in the day, disappeared once they become dominators.

A&M isn’t good, but I would say they’re “decent.” Miami dudes have a claim for “decent”. I would love to see a battle of these decents in a bowl game this year.

Michigan is garbage. Can we get a Michigan vs.FSU bowl?

edit: ddot wasn’t the right guy if I remember right, ScarsOrScabs was the Clemson dude but his name won’t pull up on here.
ddot7 ddot7 and scarsorscabs scarsorscabs are the same person. He popped back up once when he was lurking while I was ****ting on Dabo for being two faced.

History is on my side.

Scars is still my guy though.

May be a shootout. Don't have confidence at all in the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom