OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh USC is garbage again?

*dials time machine back to 2005*

At least y’all don’t scream “Weeeeee’rrrreeee Baaaaacccckkkkkkkk” like those Texas weirdos do.

SC getting out schemed on both sides of the ball.

ASUs coaching staff prepared thier team to play this game.

Our coaches can't develop anything.

You look at what Herm Edwards is doing. He is getting the best out of his players and they are responding.

Clay Helton...

Smh

I hate to say this but SC might as well catch covid and forfit the season. This ain't it...

Jim gotta go this is pathetic. I don't care about who else your gonna get, going 10-2 blah blah blah. How do you have zero talent on offense?

Anyone's team in here decent or is everyone we root for hot trash?
witnesskb24 witnesskb24 has a top 3 team. champcruthik champcruthik if you consider his fair weather ***. Forget the Alabama guy but he posts in here every now and then. I think the Clemson fan we once had (Ddot?) sacrificed his soul for the current results. He was a glutton for punishment back in the day, disappeared once they become dominators.

A&M isn’t good, but I would say they’re “decent.” Miami dudes have a claim for “decent”. I would love to see a battle of these decents in a bowl game this year.

Michigan is garbage. Can we get a Michigan vs.FSU bowl?

edit: ddot wasn’t the right guy if I remember right, ScarsOrScabs was the Clemson dude but his name won’t pull up on here.

witnesskb24 witnesskb24 has a top 3 team. champcruthik champcruthik if you consider his fair weather ***. Forget the Alabama guy but he posts in here every now and then. I think the Clemson fan we once had (Ddot?) sacrificed his soul for the current results. He was a glutton for punishment back in the day, disappeared once they become dominators.

A&M isn’t good, but I would say they’re “decent.” Miami dudes have a claim for “decent”. I would love to see a battle of these decents in a bowl game this year.

Michigan is garbage. Can we get a Michigan vs.FSU bowl?
What the toilet bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom