OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of the top teams really have a good defense. Can't remember that being the case in a while.

I guess I turned off my “TV” (was watching it on my phone) too soon in the ND a game. I woke up and saw the score and thought I read it wrong because I thought Clemson won.

I swear the last thing I saw was a dropped pass on 4th late into the game with like less than 2 minutes. Maybe it was 3rd down? Or did they I. fact miss the 4th down catch, Clemson get the ball back late in the 4th, then give it right back to ND? I’m obviously confused and watching highlight l still can’t piece it together lol. Last option is I’m just crazy

I guess I turned off my “TV” (was watching it on my phone) too soon in the ND a game. I woke up and saw the score and thought I read it wrong because I thought Clemson won.

I swear the last thing I saw was a dropped pass on 4th late into the game with like less than 2 minutes. Maybe it was 3rd down? Or did they I. fact miss the 4th down catch, Clemson get the ball back late in the 4th, then give it right back to ND? I’m obviously confused and watching highlight l still can’t piece it together lol. Last option is I’m just crazy
Clemson stopped the clock twice on their game ending drive with a penalty and Etienne stupidly went out of bounds.

nd had three timeouts. Clemson got stopped on first down. Second down they lost 3 yards and there was a holding penalty which was declined, but it stopped the clock at 2 min. Third down the running back ran out of bounds. Clemson punted on 4th and nd fair caught it around the 10 yard line. They had probably like 1 min 45 seconds left and 2 timeouts. They marched down the field and scored and then kicked the extra point.

Lol the exaggeration on that list of who is actually “hurt”. If you’re playing then you’re not hurt. It’s football, every team has some banged up guys in week 8.

DF4F87D8-561C-4D83-A5E1-FE1B7260886D.jpeg

Kang Kirby sounding real Mark Richt-ish :lol:. We love to see it.

The coaches have Florida over a team that beat them head to head :lol:

(to be fair, I think 6 is a good spot, if not overrated for us)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom